Friday, March 11, 2022

Sissy Kaaren .. For the Win!


Nothing can keep a good sissy down! Nor naughty sissies for that matter!


Missing Sissy Kaaren big time! Figured that I could hopefully lighten her load a bit, and post this caption for her.

I think this might be the 3rd or 4th time she's starred in a bench caption, possibly because she likes them so much, so I keep humoring her with more. This one went meta, as I want her back to her version of "normal" as soon as she's able to do so. I'm sure that Mrs. K is keeping her from overdoing things, as Kaaren is want to do I bet.

So I'm hoping that this caption finds her in fine fettle and in good spirits, and renewed breath as well. This world is a much better place when Kaaren is around to spread her sissy cheer around it. Also a shout-out to Mrs. K being a wonderful spouse, who lets Kaaren come out to play with us time and again. Cheers!


Nothing like a good film montage song to get the heart pumping again for the big comeback!

5 comments:

  1. Fab. Who knows where the bench will crop up next. Is there a marking on it we can seek out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like to think that someone would make an app tracker for it!

      Delete
  2. I love it!!!!
    Thank you Dee....you're just the sweetest!!!!
    I'm finally trying to catch up on my lost time over the past months and I've found nothing but love....
    And you know how I love the benches.....I just love the idea that there might still be some magic in this tired, old world....
    Love you
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....not sure what went wrong here....but I just wrote a witty comment here....
    Full of my deep insight and knowledge of the swapping of sexes....
    Hit the publish button and poof it was gone!!!!
    Anyways....thanks so much Dee...you know I love the bench stuff....
    I love the idea of random magic waiting around to change peoples lives!!!!
    My wife said she might want to switch once....
    Our friend Stacy says that she gets enough of the feeling with her strap-on....she really likes her strap-on....and that was good enough for her!!!
    Dee....I want to thank you so much for the love you've shared with me and my wife....we both appreciated it so much.....if you were here I'm sure we would both show you our gratitude in a lot of interesting ways!!!!
    Love you
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Your friend Stacy sounds like a real firecracker! It's refreshing to see people that can be so open about their lives and fetishes. Definitely don't have many real life friends like that anymore.

      And you and Mrs. K have been so supportive of me when I went through absolute hell a little over 2 years ago. Both of you are the tops in my opinion (even though you definitely want to be the bottom!) and I appreciate any gratitude you two throw my way! I'd be honored, and I'm sure we could hit the book stores afterwards!

      Delete