Thursday, February 3, 2022

Happy Blonde Day Everyone!


What's Happy Blonde Day? Well, come inside and find out!


I found the picture and thought it'd make a great caption, but I needed to find a hook. Obviously she is celebrating something, but it didn't look like a standard birthday cake. I thought, "Oh, she's celebrating being blonde and hot!" and then it pretty much a lightbulb went off in my head. From there, I just had to flesh it all out.

I must admit, it was so much fun to write the dialog out, especially as she gets blonder, ditzier, and gullible  as the caption goes along. Or maybe not gullible, but the horny bimbo emerges quickly. Plus, she really owns it all in the end. Maybe they thought they were playing her, but she is definitely going to take everything she wants. Especially since it seems like it was her idea all along!

And, I think this might have ended up the best thing for the "guy now known as Bunny." He's a hot blonde bimbo living in a tropical land that looks gorgeous. Tell me that most of you out there aren't just DREAMING of something like this happening? Yeah, i didn't think so!

And now it's our job to petition Congress or change.org (why isn't this a trope on our community?!?) to get this to be a national holiday!



2 comments:

  1. What’s important, is all your thoughtful friends got you a delicious cake. Nothing else’s is quite like it to celebrate your day 1 of many. Yes, a gorgeous dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if they weren't quite his friends before, they are certain her friends now!

      Delete