Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A Real "Flash" in the Pan!


One good look deserves another, right?


This was another picture I found a few weeks ago that I thought might make for a good chuckle of a caption, and knew I could work with it after the holidays. So on New Year's Day (the GF has covid so I had to stay away this weekend, damn!) I figured that since I wasn't doing much anyway, why not create a few captions?

I knew it'd be a blog exclusive (like most of my captions lately) because I really don't want to imply that anyone that visits my blog is a flasher. Once I got that out of the way, I knew I had a beginning, and an almost ending .. so it was just a matter of working things out as I was typing. I don't think I've done a more "in the moment descriptive" transformation in some time, and just sort of melded that with the "in the moment feelings" style into some kind of hybrid monster. It got the job done at least.

This isn't even the end of the 1st week of 2022, and I'm longing for the good old days of 2021! Urrghh! Hope you all are having a better go of the New Year than I am. Fingers crossed that things will be looking up soon!


Weird that this is the second caption in a row that I could work in a Queen song into the post. No complaints here, right?

6 comments:

  1. I really like the caption for "Flash" While I enjoy looking at the women in all of your captions I feel I can identify with with women like the one in this caption. Thanks for posting it. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I can help! I do use BBW women from time to time, as I'm a fan of fluffy women!

      Delete
  2. Normally I wouldn't condone flashing - and I'd argue that's one hell of a reward - but it's so much fun, and she's so cute, I'll volunteer to be a victim.

    (and not just because I hope her coat is magic and plan to steal it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think about the fact that perhaps her coat is magical! Didn't even cross my mind, as I never thought about the "Why?" or "How?" when making it.

      You could definitely be right though. Maybe he got that coat at a Salvation Army or Savers / Value Village type store.

      Delete
  3. Thanks indulging Queen with a caption - nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, why not?!? Actually watched Flash Gordon a few weeks ago.

      Delete