Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Some Guys Will Never Have "IT" Until Dee Makes Some Changes!


Yeah, I started out with good intentions, but they quickly went bad in a hurry!


Terri made me a good Halloween caption and left it in my trading folder for Halloween. I caught up with it a few days later, and definitely enjoyed it, and I didn't want the Halloween feeling to end, so I went looking for a picture to use for a return trade caption.

She likes cosplay and among other things, she likes good boy to bad girl, and also doesn't mind being turned goth .. so I had a few things I knew I could play with. Then I came across this picture.

It's awesome, and it was quite inspiring. Needless to say, once you've read the caption, that it took me down a much different path than I thought it would when I started it .. and I really leaned into it.

There's the paragraph about the fake breasts that I'd probably like to take back, since it does make it seem like she's still a guy underneath .. and it was originally supposed to be more about how they are both real and I used REAL magic .. but I ended up liking it enough as a transition from good guy to bad girl to evil clown woman over the course of the caption. I will live with knowing that some people won't think that Terri is entirely female at the end. It's fairly creepy either way you look at it, and that's what I was going for.

I guess the big question is .. will Terri like it? I mean, not everyone wants to become an evil submissive clown to me. Everyone SHOULD, mind you, but some people do have the resistance to my charms. My fingers are crossed, and hopefully she'll reply in her trading folder before I post this.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, now I like it, and a big part of that is the text shading. I think the breasts were fake until the fade to pink - the good boy was thinking contest, then Pink Girl wanted to dance sexily for men... then the succubus in her comes out, and she wants to suck out their essence (I wonder how? ;) ) I also like the first essence of the virgins is special.. her elixir... and she will take the loads.

    and as for a pawn? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdvSD6yRck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see people noticing the breakdown from good boy to evil woman.

      And I don't think Mongo ever cleaned up this nicely!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Mistress Dee that is an awesome costume with all the extras too that you put the protagonist in. The fun part is the the mind / behaviour change to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. It was dark, but it was definitely fun to create it.

      Delete
  3. And readers, I enjoyed it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YaY! Just read your reply on the Haven. So glad you liked it!

      Delete