Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Maybe One of Us Was Just Shy or Something?!?


There's a reason why we keep going back to this trope .. because it's awesome!


Made this for Totalditz aka Ashlee, and I know it's something we both have made a thousand times before, but .. I think it still works, as long as you can get a bit of a different viewpoint on it. And in this case, it was how much of it was pre-planned, and how much was just the luck of the draw. I mean, was the plan that whoever won was going to end up the girl, and liking it? Or was everything thought of ahead of time, meaning maybe they all knew that the boy formerly known as Ashlee was meant to be a girl all along. And perhaps how much of the way she's acting is also a part of the spell, and how much was just Ashlee's feelings, once that macho bullshit was out of the way. And was Damien good looking before hand, or just shy .. or was there something in the spell that compelled Damien to look better or something? Could it be that Ashlee found him attractive when she was a boy, and it's coming out now?

All things that I do ponder a bit, but I really didn't have anything in my mind that was the "Right" answer to those questions. I guess that leaves you, the readers, to figure out what happened .. and what happens next, amirite? You'll need to let us know on the comments.

Hard to believe it's almost the middle of the month of October and I haven't even made ONE Halloween caption yet. I'll try to whip at least one or two .. just haven't really found any good source photos yet to work my magic upon. I do have a number of captions already made up, so I should be able to keep posting every other day through the middle of next week at least. Not all of them are great, but they all are TG in nature, so I've got THAT going for me. Stay tuned!



4 comments:

  1. Why indeed, you got him, keep him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it make you wonder if Damien was in on it, or do you think this is just the two moms behind everything?

      SO many unanswered questions to this caption!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow the full mind change and all. They're just made for one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if they weren't made for each other, their moms are certainly helping to make sure that Ashlee has been "made" for Damien at least!

      Delete