Thursday, July 1, 2021

Wake Me Up .. I Must Be Dreaming!

I'm sure that I could find a nice place downtown to set up shop. Come on down and visit!

I had this picture, and I pulled it into Photoshop, figuring that I could definitely do something with it. the view made me think of waking up like that, and how I'd probably react, especially if there were other people around when it happened. Just needed an idea to give a reason for the transformation to actually happen, and then it hit me .. I needed to write out a check for the rent on my apartment.

Then it was just off to the races. I didn't want it to be a vengeful thing, or even something completely random, so I went with something much more benign, hoping that everyone could picture themselves in this caption. I've often bartered skills with others to get things cheaper, or do a trade so that there is no money exchanged, so this wasn't a foreign concept. This was often a thing in the old days, where doctors were often paid with livestock or food, beer, building supplies, whatever the person produced could be traded for the like with others. I honestly wish I had more skills that can be traded publicly .. I seem to be just as good at Tantric type sex as I used to be, but it's a sticky situation at best to promote that, and I'm sure the cable company wouldn't take that in lieu of payment for free HBO Max!

Please do talk about the caption down below, and how you would react if this happened to you. I left it vague as to whether there was magic involved, or more just skill and roofies! Maybe you can tell me the behind the scenes part from Dee's point of view, since YOU were knocked out cold when it happened! Inquiring minds wish to know! Maybe it was recorded on a cell phone? Hmmmm?


4 comments:

  1. Very nice nylons too. Who wouldn't like to wake up wearing them and had a lovely manicure too, all in lieu of cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The barter system worked for hundreds of year, and SHOULD make a comeback in my opinion!

      Delete
  2. I always love a good POV caption, and this is, of course, a good POV caption. Honestly, if I made a deal like that I can't imagine the outcome would be that bad - I mean, I'd probably be terrified and sick with The Fear, but I can't say I would be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm, I don't think it was a deal per se, but more of a nudge towards getting cheaper rent, any way possible!

      And yes, I'm glad that many people enjoy POV captions .. occasionally a good photo will come to my attention!

      Delete