Sunday, May 16, 2021

When A Spell Goes Bad, It Really REALLY Goes Bad!


What could be worse than the compulsion to serve others carnally, only to curse them to eternal damnation?!? Perhaps I've said too much?


I started off the week really well, with another date night on Friday with the new GF, then went over Saturday afternoon, once I had put in the first AC unit, and spent a wonderful evening there once again. When I got home, my glands were acting up, throbbing even worse than my hormones earlier that day.

Woke up this morning with a horrible earache and sore throat, with my tonsils feeling like they are going to rip through my vocal chords. I have Amox here, so i dosed up this morning, and doing so again tonight. I will be happy when the weather stabilizes and my allergies settle down. URRGGHH!!

So, anyway .. I am not feeling up to making a caption for tonight. But, in place of a new one, I have one from almost 6 years ago that never got replies when I first posted it, so it should be brand spanky new to literally everyone that is reading this post now. What did I have to say then:

Made this caption for Tomlin89 on the Haven, and she likes chubby women. Who doesn't? Most hetero guys like women with a bit of meat on their bones, and I'm not exception to that rule. I had pictures of this model, and I thought it'd make a good somewhat meta caption, especially since Halloween is right around the corner .. as if you didn't know!

As per what I posted in her trading folder along with the caption, I thought about an old 45 record my parents owned when I was a child. I certainly remember this woman he described pretty much like this model, but with powers to control and change people to do their bidding.

She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind. 
Beware the devil woman, she's gonna get you...
She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind. 
Beware the devil woman, she's gonna get you from behind!

Only a few more days left until Halloween, and I can't wait.  Perhaps I'll wear a devil's tail while I'm at work! Usually I keep it in my pants, but sometimes I have to let out the evil bit by bit!

So, there is a nice write-up for everyone to read, and there's even a discussion question for those to comment below .. and let's not have this be a Zero-Post like the original did!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: So what sort of woman would be the most tempting for you, and what would she have to do to get you to sign on the dotted line? What sort of "something extra" would be needed to seal the deal?


2 comments:

  1. Good old Cliff Richard! I remember that my mother owned that 45 too, so I got the verse (chorus?) from just reading the lyrics. Also, I can't bvelieve this had no replies the first time! I like it - the red flows through really nicely and the yellow text works well to let the words 'pop'.

    Discussion question: I find any woman who is more or less comfortable in her own skin, up for a bit of experimentation and prepared to have challenging opinions challenged (so secure in their own personality enough to have a debate) to be the most tempting. That she liked me, for whatever reason, would be enough for me to sign on the dotted line too. I am a bit of a push-over in that department. And, you know, if she were a tad on the kinky side, that helps. So, probably into key-holding and a bit of a Domme as the 'something extra'. You know, standard fayre.

    As to the allergies, that sounds like it sucks. I have nothing to offer advice-wise but only slight solidarity (I get hayfever occasionally, so I feel your pain, but only occasionally). Hope you are feeling better soon and can fully partake in activities with those you love.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was never really big here in America, I think he had like 2-3 hits here, and one or two with Olivia Newton John. I guess that over in the UK, he's like up there with McCartney or something?

      Ah, so you'd need the woman to stick with you after your transformation? That is very adult of you to think that way! And very Submissive as well!

      And I ended up going to the ER it got so bad. I am still barely able to drink or eat anything (lost 9 pounds so far since Saturday!) they said it was a virus, but I'm starting to wonder why I still have a F@#$ing fever and can't seem to really swallow anything. I've felt like shit for 4 days now, and hoping it will end soon! Thanks for your concern Joanna!

      Delete