Monday, April 19, 2021

Who Is the Comfortable One Now?!?


Gossiping girls will always have the real story, or at least 80 percent of what is truly going on!


Knew I needed to make something new, and thought I'd be up for the challenge to once again just find a picture that I liked, and just go to town and write it as I went along. Please make sure you read the caption first so I don't spoil anything for you beforehand!

Yeah, that was a spoiler alert! Don't blame me if you go forward and can't get the full enjoyment out of reading it without much context! Do you read the last chapter of murder mysteries too? Damn you!

So, I am really sorry for the actual real guy model in this photo, but I saw him as a geeky former girl .. and liked the idea that within a gender role swap experiment, the new GUY would be the one to be quite awkward. Like, Brandon REALLY was able to blossom into womanhood, and she just wasn't really cut out for being a guy at all. Like maybe she grew much taller, but the frame and musculature didn't develop .. and was just more of a skinny dude. 

As I was writing it, I enjoyed writing the dialog of two friends lamenting what had happened to their former bestie, initially making it sound like the new girl was the one they were talking about .. and then I ran into the issue of .. how do I end this damn thing? Then like the bit of a pervert I am, I came up with the last responses of her old friends. Thought I tied it all up nicely, don't you think? 

Let me know what you thought of this blog exclusive caption down in the comment section. I understand that it isn't very realistic, but sometimes we just have to expand our worldview just a little bit, right?


Saw this last week I believe, and was like, "Whoa! Something from 2021 about pantyhose? Better post that up on the blog before it gets taken down!" It HAD to be written by someone in their 30's I bet!

8 comments:

  1. Spot on, Dee! As much as I prefer to gaze admiringly at the girls and their dresses, he looks so awkward and out of time, my eyes kept skipping over to him. I think you did a fun job of playing with that and giving it full context within the cap, and the 7 inches punchline made me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you saw it that way too. Sure he's a really nice guy as well!

      Yeah, that ending is definitely in my wheelhouse!

      Delete
  2. What happens if your not truthy a guy, or not truthy a girl. What happens if you both switch, your the girl, and she's the guys. You both find out your better as the other gender. It so normal and nature like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the fun part here is that "she" is doing a great job of adapting, while "he" is not. I think that is the twist that makes it sort of special, which it comes to captions.

      Delete
  3. Gotta love a twist on the classic cap premises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all these years, twists are a must, even though it can hurt our hips and back! LOL

      Delete
  4. Spot on conversation and I too was wondering how you’d end it as you’d really gotten into it, but on the other hand I knew it’d have to end in true style, which it did. Great fun, I love it and the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, and I think one of my best qualities as a writer of captions is the dialog that I create.

      Also, thrilled that you knew that somehow it'd all work out because I was writing it. That's a hard standard to keep up to, but I'll do my best!

      Delete