Saturday, April 10, 2021

Oh To Be Young Again .. and Still Be Experienced!


Perhaps I wouldn't have wrecked my body so much the first time around! Let me dish to you inside!


OK, so I just went to the internet and wanted to grab a somewhat random picture and then caption it, without much forethought. Found this one, and immediately thought, "Damn! I'd love to have my knees work like THAT again!" Due to baseball and hockey injuries .. I have had my cartilage scoped a few times before I was 16 .. and then tore and/or sprained MCL and ACLs as well in my late 20's.

Right there and then, I figured that this would be a good meta caption starring myself, and let it go wherever my brain took me. While I was doing that, some real life crept into the plot too, as I will be going on a "date" this weekend, and perhaps will be scoring as well. I've 'hung' out with her a few times, and at this point I've had both vaccine shots, and she had her 2nd one earlier this week, so if we wish, I think we are both DTF+ if the opportunity arises. Playing it cool at the moment, as it's been just over a year since I lost my forever person, and around that time she was escaping an abusive relationship.

So anyway, I do feel quite young again, in that weird way where you're not sure where to put your hands, and there's that electric feeling between two people that do have some physical chemistry. We're both learning things like what certain emojis REALLY mean, and what DTF stands for!

There's trepidation but also hope for some happiness. She's helped me get through that rough patch of March, and I'm helping her through the anxiety of rebuilding her life. My eyes are wide open, and we shall see where this leads. Right now it just feels nice to breathe, be able to relax and not stare down existential dread for 24/7. Lot's of hurdles to get through, but we both know they are there, so you have to get into the starting blocks and run the race you're assigned to run. Stay tuned everyone!

So please do comment below on this blog exclusive and tell us what you'd like to do if you became much younger and female! Also, any hints for someone who is about to start "dating" a new woman for the first time in over 20 years?!? Perhaps I'll have deets for you sometime laterz if you all behave!


So, how many of you went to Lilith Fair to try to pick up women? Definitely seems like the sort of place you'd go if you were looking for a girl that had magical powers to make you the girl you always thought you should be! I'm not a big fan of the Indigo Girls though, so I'd have scooted before their set!

12 comments:

  1. Hey, any advice I gave you on dating you would be wise to ignore, but... good luck! You deserve someone nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a great weekend so far! I've found out that I can still be VERY charming! LOL

      Delete
  2. Fantastic news Dee...
    Best of luck....and fingers crossed for happiness for both of you!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been one hell of a weekend, in a very good way. I'm still euphoric at the moment, definitely feel like a teenager again; well, except for some body parts that really need to be stretched out or massaged!

      Delete
    2. Hey Fiona....you take the right thigh and I'll take the left and I'll meet you in the middle!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. Fiona and Kaaren .. how did you know exactly where I need to be massaged? My left inner thigh is very sore .. but I'm sure there's a few other spots down there that haven't had much exercise in awhile, so just keep working your magic!

      And that's a true story! My hips are pretty tense too, along with my lower back .. I am going to be much fitter if I keep up this "exercise"!!

      Delete
    4. I've always believed "Kiss it and make it better"

      Delete
  3. Great cap Dee! You know, there are times that I'd take being young over being a woman... but those are far and few between. Now, being a young woman.. YAY!

    And congrats on the new hookup! You deserve nothing but happiness in your life and I can only hope and wish that you get that in this relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think she might be more than just a hook up .. at least I am looking at it that way. She's really sweet and we just mesh fairly well so far.

      Definitely doing the slow play aspect as we both have our issues. Honestly I feel like a teen again with the nerves and how much we are pawing at each other! We had to somewhat behave because her teenage son was upstairs whenever I was over!

      Delete
  4. Squee! Sooooo happy for you, Dee! Sounds like you've got a solid friendship there to build on, and clearly you were both there for each other when you needed it. Romances have been built on far less. I'm glad you're going into it with both eyes open, but I'm really hoping things go well for you. You're one of my favorite people and you deserve to be loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your support over the years, and especially over the last 13 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out. Right now we are both pretty giddy at the moment!

      Delete