Saturday, February 27, 2021

Home Invasion? Not Every Man's Home Is Her Castle!


Well, this is an example of taking everything that it in an image and making it work for you!


Made this for Brittany7, who is healing up quite nicely from prostate cancer, and as a "Way to go!" I figured it was time I made her a caption. I saw this photo, and it gave me an idea that I knew I needed to flesh out the story for, and while there's a little bit of exposition by any means necessary going on at the start, I thought it flowed pretty well .. since I wrote it on the fly. Wonder if you can see the wheels turning in my head as you are reading it .. because that is how it came into being .. I just wrote it out as if it was happening right in front of me. Not bad for stream of consciousness plot points, eh?

Hope people are doing well. I finally know some people that have had their vaccine shots, and I cannot wait until I am eligible .. Maybe sometime in late May or June perhaps? Though I won't turn it down if somehow I was moved up the list, and I do have a few things that could get it to me earlier. Let's keep our fingers crossed that all of us will soon be much better protected, and that none of us contact it while we are waiting. I want all my friends here healthy and safe for the foreseeable future!

Leave me a comment if you think I "left something out" of the caption. Also, I'll offer a "Ask Me Anything" AMA for this week. Any questions you have about myself, my craft, my pop culture likes and dislikes .. or ANYTHING, leave it below and I'll respond!


9 comments:

  1. Oh my god....he broke in and made me a woman and he had his way with me over and over....he filled every orifice in my body with his seed....and then he laughed as he left me spread out on the floor in a puddle of our juices!!!!
    What are you going to do about it?
    Are you kidding? I'm going to leave all my doors unlocked and my curtains open....and that "Welcome Back" banner has nothing to do with veterans!!!

    Well that would be my response at least....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you would think in that situation .. which does scare me a bit, but hey, I've been analyzing you for many years now, so nothing surprises me now!

      Delete
  2. Love this I’m thinking the guy was a bit quiet before too. The roomy is very timid and needs to woman up too but I’d send her off to find her own man otherwise it would be a bit crowded when the invader stays for good.

    Where I am vaccines are rolling out slowly and I too know some who’ve had it however also months away for my slot but would take it now if offered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will all get ours soon. I have a feeling that the US government is going to use the Johnson and Johnson one shot / 66 percent efficacy does as a stop gap for those under 40 with no health comorbidities as a way to make the rest of the rollout quicker, or it'll take until September to get most people taken care of.

      And glad you liked the caption!

      Delete
  3. If he comes back ? Depends if he is into threesomes.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need this man to break into my house and make a milf out of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering if he's setting up appointments in your area. I'm sure he'll get to you eventually though, unless he's all tuckered out!

      Thank you for commenting! Hope you'll come back and visit again!

      Delete
    2. well ill be leaving all my doors and windows unlocked in anticipation

      Delete