Friday, January 29, 2021

Just Because You're Paranoid ...


.. Don't mean they're not after you! TGanon was definitely right about some conspiracies!


Kurt Cobain was on to something when he wrote those lines, "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean their not after you!" and just before that lyric in the same song, he said, "Never met a wise man. If so it's a woman." Perhaps he was also on to that, and the government just decided to implement that wise policy choice .. at least I think so!

And yes, I understand that there are a good number of women that support the lunacy of stolen elections, let's raid the infidels and take back what is supposedly theirs .. but it's a hell of a lot bigger majority of male yahoos walking around in 'battle rattle' urban tactical gear, wanting more than their 3% share of liberty, justice and the American Way it used to be! Just the way Cheeto Mussolini can do it!

Hence, this caption. And all it took was her looking off in the background to make it all happen. You can blame the whole idea though on my Facebook newsfeed. It's a nice mix of liberals, moderates, and 'patriots' that aren't keen about what's been going on the last few months. Nice to see that the snowflakes are in another shovel, and they don't like being dumped on the side of the road. Ummm, shitty analogy, but it's my blog, so I'm keeping it here.

Isn't this what unity is all about though? Making this country. and the whole world .. great again with big titties, proudly thrust out with pride at what the future holds for us all! Sexy new women, standing tall in their heels and hose, legs spread wide like the wings of a bald eagle! Harnessing pussy power, and bringing aggressive men down to their knees, and making them all pray to the altar of femininity, with a civil tongue firmly planted deep inside like a flag bearing old glory-hole! Sucking cock as hard as the very bedrock foundation our forebears stole from indigenous people a few centuries ago?

Damn, I should be a speech writer! Don't you have a nationalistic chubby right now? Hell yeah!

4 comments:

  1. You know, I laid naked in the backyard all night, hoping that new Jewish space laser would pass through the chemtrails and activate the fluoride in my body, but all I got was hard, cold nipples and an innie where there used to be an outtie.

    Come to think of it, maybe it was working. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I read that space laser stuff after this was made, or I'd have thrown it it. Since you are Canadian, I'm surprised you aren't on board with the whole HAARP conspiracy! I actually think some of it is plausible.

      Let me know if the innie continues to stay an innie. You might just be on to something! Then I'll have a REAL Canadian girlfriend!

      Delete
    2. Heh, are you reading "Saga" by Brian K. Vaughn? There's a lovely scene in which a little girl sees a trans woman naked and says, "You have any outie!" It reminded me of a story my late wife told about one of her kids running into a house guest as he stepped out of the shower, thereby getting his first clue that there was such a thing as a man without a beard.

      Delete