Saturday, May 2, 2020

Ron's an Essential Employee Even Though He's Been Laid Off!


Some essential employees are more essential than others though!


Well, this started in one direction, but took off into another, so I went with it. Ron just happens to be in a traditional business where, "We do business the old fashioned way, we EARN it!" and what do you know, he has to dress the old-fashioned way too! And his wife does have a real good point. Maybe THIS is where she found out it was more than just a fleeting thing!

Wonder how much commission Lacy's going to get? And I think it goes without saying, that the whole "shelter at home" Covid-19 rules are in effect here, which is why Ron took the challenge to begin with, and how I started making the caption.

My thoughts were that at some point, places are going to start opening up again. In some states, they are already opening up, and of course, the Covid-19 cases are already rising again. I was still going with the "30 days a woman!" challenge for 100k, but my thought was that things opened up again, and Ron was back on the job RIGHT before the 30 days were up. What would he do? Go back to work dressed as a female .. and risk either getting fired OR losing the 100k .. which to be honest, if you were working a retail shoe store for instance, you are going to quite and take the 100 grand and find another job whenever you could! In some ways, that plot works better, but I wasn't sure I could fit all of that into the one caption panel I had, and I thought it would be more fun to give him an option that made sense to a potential sissy in training, or a cross-dresser in general. 100k is nothing to sneeze at in any capacity, unless you are Bill Gates or someone like that.

Maybe his commission on this as the signatory to the contract might be 20k, perhaps more or perhaps less. BUT his name is going to be on the paperwork, and perhaps the contact person going forward. Jenkins sees a woman (maybe Ron is wearing a mask right now?" but sees Ronald's signature .. what is going on? How are they going to rectify this? I am betting that this is what Ron's wife is referring to, and maybe has decided that she's married to something she didn't expect, and is going to see how far Ron will actually go with this.

So that is my thought process on this one. Hopefully I didn't confuse anyone. Feel free to talk about it below in the comments. Which plot did you like better, and do you at least understand why I ended up in the direction I took? How would have you have done this differently?


Well, it isn't a summer breeze right now here, but currently, as I write this at 2:30 PM, it's 67 degrees out with 10-15 MPH winds blowing into the apartment. It is so nice to get fresh air, and I might even go out in a bit to walk around a beach near where I grew up, if they are allowing us to get to it. Still though, there's this dread that seems to sit up above us, and that is where this song comes in. We've got to take the good things when we can, and though we can still see ominous clouds, the little things keep up going. I am definitely enjoying this oasis of pleasant weather amidst the horribly cold, wet weather we've had here for most of the week! Enjoy yourselves outside for those who can!

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, think I commented on a comment thinking I was in this one!

      Oh well. I'm still awaiting some rich, kinky people to offer something like this to all of us!

      Delete
  2. With all the talk of increasing cases and deaths, staying home makes sense. But, then you have the protests to open things up. What to do? For $100, with the quarentine in place, it was a good bet for a high payoff. My my look as Lacy is worth keeping. Espcially with a supportive wife. Thanks for the deeper explanation. I love that when you post captions to this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always enjoyed doing it, and to be honest, most people on the Haven really don't give a shit. LOL

      I like to think that what I am doing is art and creative. It is, but I'm not curing cancer or anything.

      Delete
  3. Where is this challenge and can I sign up!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I'm ahead of you in line, I'd tell you if I knew!

      Delete
  4. Okay, Dee, what's up with this "30 days a woman!" challenge and why haven't you shared it with us before! I could totally earn 100k for doing what I want to do anyway, and I'd have the perfect excuse!

    Nice musical choice again with Type O. Pete had such an amazing voice, it's a shame he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well I see all those other "challenges" on Facebook and figured WE needed one too. Unfortunately, we don't have a rich, mysterious benefactor to help us out!

      I have another caption coming soon that deals with a bet sort of like this one, that also goes horribly wrong!

      Delete