Sunday, January 5, 2020

Kate/David Asked for a Caption .. Dee Delivers a Caption! Hope Your Wife Approves!


See, everyone! Being a commenter on this blog has it's privileges, doesn't it? Come inside!


Well, over the holidays, I asked for people that wouldn't mind starring in a caption here on this blog, as I had some that didn't necessarily have a protagonist in my mind when I wrote it. Well, ONE friggin' person took me up on it, and also gave me a quick story.

Kate came here from Kaaren's AWESOME sissy site, and likes my captions! Seems like her wife does too? Tre cool, no? I don't know their whole backstory .. yet, but the bare bones is that Kate's significant other knows about the feminine proclivities, and has even been supportive enough to come out to their kids as well.  What a great, positive story that is, and something I think most people want .. to be accepted for who they are.

Anyway. I didn't have a caption that necessarily fit the requirements at the time, so I figured I'd craft something for them as though it was a trade request. As I said before, I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, so I kept it pretty "vanilla" but also pretty loving, with that moment of revelation that is scary and exhilarating at the same time. I hope they both enjoy it, and will comment here and there going forward. I love learning about how real world relationships work, and their boundaries and quirks that can be different from the more "normally" accepted roles and how they are defined.

A few quick notes on the caption itself. Though not stated, I envisioned myself as the daughter in the caption. Left it vague so it'd fit in better for their preferences. Unless they DO have a daughter named Dee, it might make it seem less personal. I also started out with the idea that his wife would have a wig ready to place on his head, hence the picture I chose with it seeming to be a turban to keep any stray hairs out of the way of the makeup or disguise the lack of long hair, but I quickly ran out of space .. and went with a more generic way of introducing a feminine future .. clearing out the male clothes for lots and lots of heels and dresses! Lastly, the daughter had told her mom of what they were doing for some time. This was somewhat implied by both the better makeup and brushes that she was using on her dad (hiding any stubble that may have arisen. etc ..) and also by his wife calling him by his en femme name. That's one of the reasons I ask for a male and female name. It's so much more personal if I can work them both into a caption.

So, I enjoyed making this caption for a fan, and the lesson learned is, SPEAK UP! When you visit a blog, tell them what you like, and even what you don't like! Be affable and make yourself known! It's how I've come to know many of the online people I call friends now. I still have some captions that are just begging to be given to someone .. like you!


So, I have mentioned that I really like ASMR lately. So, why not a "makeover" video. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I love it! A daughter to play dress up with AND a wife who not only understands but supports it . . . in a suitably dominant fashion, of course . . . a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the caption I WAS going to post last night also involves a daughter, named Dee! This caption happens to have a bit more of a happy ending to it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cap. While I don't have a daughter, a niece of me experimented on me a bit when she started to use make up. Not much, but still I enjoyed it.
    A few weeks later I didn't remove my own mascara thoroughly, and one of my female colleagues noticed the next day. Even though my niece haden't made me up in those weeks, I used her as my excuse, saying she did it the evening before.
    My collegue was actually touched that I let my niece do that, and she removed the rest, to save me from further embarresment.

    I've got some catching up to do on your blog the next few days. Between being busy during the holidays and being down with the flu the last few days I haven't been around much. So a belated Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you've been sick. That flu has been going around all over the place! Take your time, and hope you enjoy all the captions you missed while you were ill!

      And good call in covering up your own makeup. I don't usually do much with dressing or anything, so I don't think I've had issues, but I definitely would have used my daughter as an excuse. Closest I came with her was her giving me a manicure once. It was quite pleasant and I can see why women enjoy it!

      Delete
    2. I liked the cap Dee.....give her an inch,,,,and she'll take you the mile!!!!

      But you mentioned my blogs as "AWESOME"....
      I am a lot of things....but one glance in my panties will tell you I am pretty far from awesome.....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. Well, for you Kaaren, how about FABULOUS?

      Delete
    4. I'll take that but I was thinking more along the lines of barely adequate....
      Obviously I have a small problem accepting complements!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Finally getting caught up on things...I know this is an old post so you might not see my comments, but I love it. It doesn't quite fit my situation, but it would be fun to have happen. My wife has been a most willing participant of my dressing up for many years now.
    Love, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, which I had highlighted in my blog post. Glad you were still able to enjoy it though!

      Delete