Saturday, January 25, 2020

Browsing Incognito Is Much Different Than Shopping Incognito!


Mentia Card .. Don't leave home without it! Recognized in a few kinky establishments!


Well, I didn't want to give this to anyone, even though it looks pretty realistic, and I'm not quite sure the model is a female, I don't know if people on the Haven would want to receive a caption like this one .. and I had the picture and thought it'd make a great plot.

Here's another photo of the same person,


I am still not sure! The face and long legs say "Guy!" but if so, he's very skinny with some semblance of a figure, and the fingers are long and thin. The tie breaker is .. looks like an Adam's apple. Perhaps there are other photos from this set that can give us an answer officially? Yeah, I found the rest of the set. I think I did grab the best ones, unless you like smoking pictures. See below for the link!

Anyway, I thought the plot would be fun and playful. And perhaps some of you would look like this if you went out and about. I certainly hope so! Why keep the fun just online and in caption form? If you look like this .. flaunt it sweetie!

So, what's your guess? Leave comments below! Here's the official set right HERE!


4 comments:

  1. Fun cap, though I'd rather find me a saleswoman for the fuck-me-pumps, but then they would be lick-me-pumps

    Of course there is also the possibility of her being a transwoman, but frankly it's just a guess on my part.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a possibility, but I thought I saw pussy lips in a few of the pictures. If not, then it's a great job of hiding the naughty bits!

      Delete
  2. Boy or girl, they're pretty, with a great figure. I suspect this is not their first time shopping, or their first time finding an alternative means of payment.

    If the rumors are true, you should see how they pay their pharmacy bill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, many of the TG people I know get their stuff from online pharmacies.

      I figured I would make it the topic of the blog post because honestly I wasn't really sure .. and that did intrigue me!

      Delete