Tuesday, October 15, 2019

If You Like Making Love at Midnight!


If you have half a brain .. you might be hearing a song in your head! No? Come with me and escape!


Please read this blog exclusive caption first as what I write contains spoilers!

I had this picture for a few weeks and wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I didn't really want it to be too evil of a caption, and there's such a quizzical nature on the model's face. I think, at least to me, it's obviously a hotel room, so what happens in hotel rooms? Yup, extramarital sex.

I thought there was a lot here to work with, and on my way home from work this day, I was flipping through Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and whenever the RHCP's come on a station like Lithium or any other station, I stab the change button as soon as I can (unless it's True Men Don't Kill Coyotes, which it never is!) and came upon either a 70's station or Yacht Rock that was playing the inspiration for the caption. I thought it would work really well with the photo, and I just started plotting it out.

Of course, it's updated for the almost 2020's decade. I mean, do they even HAVE paper personal ads anymore, anywhere? And in the long run, I am looking past the original creepiness of the old song, taking into account that perhaps the wife was more kinky than he thought, and maybe she set it all up .. subliminally perhaps? This is a TG blog after all, and we do want happy endings!

So as a blog exclusive, I hope that many people will chat it up and have a discussion about the storyline, how it was written, and if it has more heart than the original song .. plus, what other 70's cheesy songs do you think might make good TG captions? I'm always looking for more material!


Did you really think I'd subject you to that goofy 70's earworm? Nah, I'll give you Rupert Holmes first hit song, recorded by The Buoys, about 3 miners trapped in a mine, and 2 decide to eat the other one! Yeah! "Knew him? He was delicious!" Actually a pretty good song!

7 comments:

  1. The only good RHCP song is the Weird Al version. :)

    Great caption, but it leaves me with so many questions. Was the wife planning to cheat as well? Was it coincidence that she found his ad? If not, how she did find out? Is her motivation a little bit of fun, or is it more punishment/revenge?

    As for inspiration, I wonder what you can pull from some old Foreigner (Waiting for a Girl Like You or I Want to Know What Love Is) or Styx (Lady or Babe)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of mentioned that above, and to go further, I wonder if she was the one who put the "our lovemaking is getting stale" idea into his head, so that she could do things like she did in the caption. Would he have gone along with all of this if he hadn't "cheated" and got caught?

      The GF wants to go see Styx live. Since Dennis DeYoung isn't singing for them anymore, I might actually bite on getting tickets. Wonder if "Blue Collar Man" would work as a caption a la "Pink Collar Boi"?!? LOL

      Delete
    2. I'm an old school fan of Gowan's solo stuff, so I'd love to see him fronting Styx. I've heard some of their live tracks with him singing and it's fantastic.

      Delete
  2. I loved this.....
    I mean I understand that in our relationship my wife is the one who wears the pants and I'm the one that wears the panties....but I'm imagining us in a scenario like this and it's really hot!!!!
    Like sweet Sally I also wonder if the wife stumbled onto this or far more likely knew about his "secrets" all along....I've always found that while I'm playing checkers my wife is playing 3-d chess....
    And I wonder if the transformation is as easy as it seems do they do it like this from now on....
    Also like Sally I wonder if the motivation is fun or punishment....although I don't think the two are easily separated in the context of the cap!!!!
    That's just a pretty dress too!!!
    No comment on the musical selection from me....not one of my favorites...
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can reference my comments to Sally as well about the wife being a few pages ahead of the protagonist .. which is kind of the point with the actual song. The guy thought he was so progressive and charming, but his "lady" was the one that originally put the ad in the personals in the first place!

      From my eyes, and the way I wrote it up, I think the mood was more playful .. especially since I do think he was set up like a bitch!

      And the outfit? That is exactly how MILFy Dee would be dressed up on a Saturday night, including the leather jacket!

      Delete
  3. Pina Colada is not my poison, but I do like to get caught in the rain. I'm assuming the wife set it all up, after she discovered her hubby's hobby. Lovely cap.

    I think "Making plans for Nigel" by XTC would be a nice one. Maybe you have the inspiration to make some new plans for him.
    I have "more than a feeling" that you can do something with one of your local bands, Boston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't listened to XTC in quite some time. Have to cue it up sometime soon!

      Hmmm, I'd have to pull up some Boston lyrics. I just have "more than a feeling" that Aerosmith might have better words and ideas for TG captions!

      Delete