Thursday, September 19, 2019

With a Swish to the Left! ... And a Moan to the Right?


How long can he possibly last? And does it really matter? Who could resist?


Well, if you hadn't seen this caption back in the beginning of 2016, and looking at the comments, many of you did not, then THIS one is NEW to YOU! Originally commented upon by Brooke, Beatrice Black, an anonymous poster, and Joanna Cale. Where'd you all go, eh? Say hi in the comments if you are still around, alive and kicking!

Here's what I had to say when it was originally posted:

Made this one right after the last one as there were so many different pictures of women with black dresses with pink dots available through Google. This photo was much more up to my preferences, so I figured, why not make this caption a blog exclusive? That way I wouldn't have compromise the story I wanted to make by diverting it because of specific preferences. For a moment or two, I had thought about giving it to Lacysliplover but I am pretty sure the story as constituted would be quite far past her comfort zone, Wannabestuck also flashed through my mind as well, but she doesn't like crossdressing captions so at that specific point I said, "Blog Exclusive" ..  So if you don't like the caption, there is no one to blame but ME!

It's another caption where I probably could've written more if I had another picture. Then again, I might have become bored with it. Hard to tell with me. One of the things I like about having it only be one panel though is that with all the questions he could ask, the first one (and only one we see) is about why he chose not to wear underwear. I'm betting that for most people reading this blog, that question would be, I don't know, somewhere around 200 on the list. That means that the entire time Dee has been evil monologuing , all sissy has been thinking about is how tingly and weird it feel for his private parts to be surrounded in silk and satin things. It gives such a single-mindedness to the pleasure he is already experiencing .. and after that answer, probably the determination to fight the feelings it is giving him even as he succumbs to it.

What a devious trap that has been set here! It really isn't even fair, but it was never about that, I bet.  Kind of makes me wonder how Dee's other friends ended up in alternative lifestyles .. but that is a story for another day! Right, my dear readers?

It was a blog exclusive then, and still is now so please give the caption some love, and if you have any ideas on what Dee did to make all her other friends "alternative" lifestyled, leave them below!


I love satellite radio. I can genre surf on a dime, something you can't do with terrestrial radio or Spotify. Today I went from Cradle of Filth to Gladys Knight and the Pips. Anyone else out there that would want to listen to a Dee Radio Station?

6 comments:

  1. Although I was following you back then I don't remember this one....
    What a sweet trap he's fallen into.....but I can't help but worry about people slipping on his sissy cream after he spills it on the dancefloor!!!!
    And his pretty petticoats are just going to be stained so badly....he'll have to spend some time hand washing those....
    But it was a fun cap too.....I like the devious long range plan....it shows commitment!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you have to choose your submissive pets very carefully before giving them a forever home! And I'm sure there are people around to clean up his sissy messes off the floor!

      and I think back then I was really starting to move away from "all magic, all the time" captions to the potpourri of different flavors I offer now. I can blame you and Leeanne amongst others for expanding my horizons!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you are still around. Sometimes I worry when people comment a bit, then disappear for awhile. Happy you are still in TG land!

      Don't see the shoe as an avatar anymore though!

      Delete
  3. Naughty and funny cap. Not sure why I didn't comment on it back then, but one thing is sure, the quality of the cap was not the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You screwed up the music you should of posted at the end of the post for this should of been Katy Perry-Swish Swish. It goes to well with this cap.

    ReplyDelete