Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Something From My Chemical Imbalance .. I Mean, Romance!


Something From My Chemical Imbalance .. I Mean, Romance!


I saw the picture in Isabella Belmont's preferences, and just needed to chop it in half to make it work for what I wanted to do! Just so much to work with in the image, don't you agree?

Hoping she isn't too young to remember bands from the mid to late 2000's, as I figured that was about the middle school years for her. Damn, I feel old now! Not only might I have to explain who the band is to older folk, now I have to say things like, "back in MY day, there were a bunch of sensitive guys who dressed up like vampires but used lots of guy-liner."

But everyone feels better when they are listening to a good bop on vinyl!


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely nothing wrong with a little guy-liner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right. Its when you match it up with 1 inch acrylic coffin shaped nails, a little black dress and a pair of killer stilettos that you've stepped over the boi/gurl line!

      Delete
  2. The lyrics flow perfectly with your story and picture. Great job on that.

    You might feel old, but feel young now, because I'm not that old that I don't know who the band is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetie! It's right in the title of this caption (My Chemical Romance) AND they even did a song called Helena! https://youtu.be/UCCyoocDxBA

      Delete
    2. But of course I know you know them, as I've referenced them before!

      Delete