Thursday, July 18, 2019

No Balls In the Side Pocket!


Does "felt" give you rug burn on your knees? Alexis is about to find out soon enough!


Made this for Josh/Alexis who is now on the Haven, but started off commenting here on this blog. I saw this picture and did not want to shrink it down any, so it might be one of the widest captions I've made to date. I also wanted enough room to tell the complete story I had in mind.

Yeah, that didn't happen! I had the 3 games in mind, PLUS had extra stuff at the end to convey .. but I quickly ran out of space!  What do you do then? Have your victim just give submit quicker than you originally planned! Then talk about it in your blog post!

The setup has them doing a best of 5 series of games. Alexis was going to lose, of course .. but part of her slavery was to rent out the room for the rest of the week and take on all comers. Hopefully she made some money winning some of the games, so that she can get better for the rematch next week.

There was also going to be more descriptions of each level of change that happened in between games and the feelings they incurred, accelerating the likelihood of Alexis losing the series. I mean, her becoming a she-male in a transitional state is only barely mentioned and then glossed over to get to the next point in the plot.

But as I said above, luckily I was able to take what I had written and finish it off by having her give up quicker than she originally would have. I still didn't get to wrap up my story the way I wanted, but the way the caption remains, how much of a chance do you think Alexis has in winning the next week or anytime soon after that? It still wraps up the story that is fulfilling, though not in a way that a fictional short story might have.

So which version would you have liked better? Where I originally wanted it to go, or the way it ended up in caption format? There is something to be said for brevity, and also for more details that could amp up a story and make it hotter. Let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Dee! Great fun cap. I think I like the idea of your longer story, especially with it going both deeper into the transformation and the thoughts. But then again... would anybody expect a different answer from moi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, even your synopsis' are quite long. And I'm sure your work briefs are like 3 pages long!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dee....I liked it very much as is!
    I know some of my posts....especially the Matinees can get long and I find myself realizing that if I don't find a way to stop it "now" it could go on and on for god knows how long!!!!
    I have forced short endings so many times I've lost count!!!!
    But I liked this cap very much just as it stands...I can imagine what happens later....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general, the way I write tends to lend itself to "what happens next?" and people can fill in their own blanks .. and that works for me. This just happens to be one of those rare occasions when I would have been better off being a short fiction writer that could use as many words as I wanted to get what I wanted across to the readers. But then, there'd be just that ONE picture to go along with it.

      Delete