Wednesday, April 10, 2019

UPDATED!! The Good News and the Bad News! Which Isn't Really That Bad!


Sometimes teenagers can be overly dramatic! But it's really cute when Wendy does it!


I made this caption for Wendy, mostly because it looks like a young version of her Haven avatar. I am not about to publicly out her, so if you belong to the Haven, check it out, as her name is Wendygirl there .. and see like 20+ captions I've made for her as well!

The interesting thing about the caption is, I made it like a week or two ago, and I wasn't publishing captions on the Haven at that moment, so I held on to it. When I opened it up to make sure everything was proofread properly, etc .. I noticed that there was a decent amount of cum on her glasses! In general, that isn't a big deal if I have it worked into the caption, but this was supposed to be more sweet than anything else. Luckily, I was able to wipe most of it away digitally, and then I copied the model's left eye, and transposed it to her right side. Hopefully none of you really noticed it before me telling you about it now! If you didn't see it, I DID MY JOB! Wooo!

UPDATE: Since I posted about it on the Haven, here's what I've updated with AND I am including the original picture I used in the caption.

 Once I had figured out the cum part, I flipped the picture so that lens would be farthest away from the text. Then I used a blend tool to get out most of the cum and deal with the glare from the glasses lens. After that, I copied the other eye, flipped it, and then resized it slightly and rotated it slightly, overlaying it onto the full picture. Since I wasn't expecting TOO much scrutiny, I left it that way, but I'd probably have smoothed over a few spots if I wanted to devote more time to it. 
And as usual, I had done some photo manipulation with color balance, contrast, exposure, etc .. on the photo when I made the caption. I do that to about 90 percent of the photos I use. That's why if you put them next to each other, you might notice different tints or points of clarity.

Speaking previously of avatar's on the Haven, I currently have a new one I posted on Sunday. I had been rocking the Clockwork Orange one for over 2 years and decided I wanted something different. It's all porcelain white skin and lots of luscious purples, so it would incorporate well here at the blog and it's current ambiance.  Once again, swing by the Haven and check it out when you get a chance!


I so want to be Kim Shattuck when I grow up. She's 55 now and was 51 when this video was shot! Damn! Still looks good in the kinder-whore outfits.  She's a punk-rock riff machine!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a mistress of feminization AND digitization - who knew? I never would have guessed that you wiped away the evidence of her indiscretions, but now we know why he was smiling. :)

    Seriously, though, there's no bad news to that caption. Awesome sis, amazing aunt, and a spectacular new life? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I just updated the post to include the original picture and talked quickly about what I did to manipulate the photo before I posted the caption.

      Delete
  2. Maybe if left photo as it was and it could have been after she had men out of her geek friends, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, think she will be fine

    ReplyDelete