Thursday, February 7, 2019

You Don't Even Have to Wear a Collar, but You Probably Will!


And they'll make sure you don't have to wear the vest either! Come inside and I'll try to explain!


Well, read the caption first! I saw this picture and honestly, came up with the first few lines and I knew i needed to finish out the rest. In that way, and how I describe that all this is legal, seems very Spinal Tap-ian and since I'm a huge fan, I think it fits. This should be a playful caption, because otherwise, it could have turned out quite dark.

And part of this caption is true. I am allergic to most animals, which I have brought up before. At one point, a former mental health residence I worked for got a client a "Therapy dog" aka " an Emotional Support Comfort Dog" and I believe there are now cats, ferrets, etc that people have to help them cope with whatever they are dealing with. I was lucky enough that they didn't bond well together because I'm not sure how I would have continued to work there with my allergies.

And that was my thought .. Many times sissies are thought of as pets, why not have them become them .. for real? I mean, you can't get a much more service with a smile and comfort from a lovable and sexy sissy! And in an office setting, many people have stressful days from working boring, brain numbing work under horrible lighting and little pay or advancement .. you'd probably look forward to a service sissy coming into the break room for perhaps a foot rub, or some other way to relax you!

I can definitely see this for both sides, as an employer .. and from the multitudes on the Haven and here on my blog, plenty of workers are available to fill the positions. And the company probably gets extra credit for being and Equal Opportunity Employer and LGBTQ+ A+ rating!

Usually Therapy Dogs were a red harness vest, so in this case, I'm guessing that the hot pink garter belt replaces the red harness vest. That way you can tell who is there to work, and who is there to provide the very best in morale to the staff! I also think that Jenkins is envious of the support sissies and might look for a "promotion" to become the head sissy! Let me know what you think!


5 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! I have a hot pink garter belt!!!!
    Depending on the size of the office I might not be able to handle everyone's stress individually....I might have to take them two or three at a time....
    Of course there would be special individual time for those big....ummmm....special cases!!!!
    I watched a news report recently about a man with an emotional support alligator....I guess that means that the emotional support sissy isn't the only one that swallows you!!!!
    Loved the cap Dee...and the video...as you might have guessed, since you first posted them I've become a big fan!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely aim to please and we need motivational sissies in our everyday lives! Maybe it's just the office perk we need to make America great again!

      And I am still listening to Prequelle by Ghost A LOT! Was my album of they year for 2018, and one of the things I admire about it is how catchy they can make a lyrics like, "While you sleep in earthly delight, Someone's flesh is rotting tonight." seem so singable! It is why I highlighted this song in particular.

      Delete
  2. OMG, Dee, that is genius! I am totally in love with the idea of a support sissy, and I had that same "sissies are pets" idea in mind as I read it. Of course, I have to imagine that once the idea catches on, a whole support sissy hierarchy will develop, with managers getting 'extra' duties in exchange for a higher wage, and executives getting the 'full package' in exchange for a higher wage and benefits.

    I'm generally content to just do my work, be appreciated, and remain content in my current role . . . but in that environment I think I'd be bending over backwards to earn my way into the CEO's office. Kaaren would be stiff competition, but maybe a man at that level needs 2 support sissies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love the premise. Once I got it, I wanted to make sure I did justice to it and not just blow through everything haphazardly.

      I sort of wonder though of that sissy hierarchy. Would there be Sissy Managers or Supervisors and if so, would everyone be bitchy and catty to each other trying to get favorable positions or would they be more like sisters, or auntie/niece. Can any of them actually make it up into the realm of actual office workers, and have guys that are burnt out, spend time in the sissy pool so to speak. Seems like a story in there somewhere for you or Ann Michelle to figure out!

      Delete
  3. Now there's one for the suggestion box.

    ReplyDelete