Saturday, January 12, 2019

This Blog Post Is Brought to You By the Letter ... 'H' !!


They tried to make me go to rehab, and I said .. YES! YES! YES!


Ended up playing hooky and did absolutely nothing today except watch football and spend some time online. Well, I burned some new CD's and did some computer maintenance but stayed home and didn't clean the apartment like I thought I would. Uggh. Will have to do that on Sunday, along with watching the Patriots game, which I don't feel really good about for some reason. It'd be nice to make the Super Bowl yet again, but if they survive this week, I'm not sure they can go on the road and beat the Chiefs the following Sunday. Oh well, so this is what it feels like when you've got an average football team, huh? Been awhile since I've felt like this and I don't want to get used to it!

Anyway, this is a caption from January of 2015. As I wrote then:

Just whipped this one up right now, and I didn't want to imply that anyone was on smack, so I made this a blog exclusive. When I saw the picture, I thought, "I'm so glad she got off HORSE!" which made me think about using it for a caption. Usually they give addicts methadone, but it is only slightly less addictive than the real stuff, though you can be weaned down somewhat. You also hear stories of people using things like kick boxing, woodworking, or some other ways to become "addicted" to other things that you can obsess over that don't have to potency of H. 

Why not hook them onto something that many of the readers here seem to "jones" for .. femininity! Can't go wrong with that, right? Plus you'll be getting into shape, and possibly gaining a whole new career! Sounds like the perfect way to rehab! So you might end up with a closet full of high heels and drawers filled with lingerie, but who cares? I'm sure you can find a girlfriend that will share clothing instead of needles! You DO need emotional support when kicking something bad, you know?

And then I complained about the first snow storm of the year, which led to the most snow in our area .. EVER! Boston got at LEAST 110 inches of snow, from what I can see from Google. On average, Logan Airport gets about 43 inches a year so you can figure out how much more we got dumped on back in 2014-2015.

I should be back on Sunday night with another post. I've been able to stay a few captions ahead now since New Year's arrived, and I'm hoping to keep that up. Even made another one today between the two NFL games. Trying to be efficient!


It's a repeat, but it might just be new to you! Also a blog exclusive, so comment if you want. It was definitely a different design style I wanted to take with this one and I think I succeeded.

7 comments:

  1. Well I really liked cocaine at one time so I guess I should transfer my addiction to things that begin with the letter "C".....now what do I love that begins with the letter "C"....hmmmm....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first thing I thought of was "Cupcakes" but your results may vary.
      And for you Kaaren, I'm sure your results DID vary!

      I'm looking at the caption again, and I'm glad I used a different font and design. This looks to me like an Edward Gorey style of illustration.

      Delete
    2. Kaaren, you're a woman, so of course you love what women love that starts with a C....



      mmm.. chocolate….

      Delete
  2. Why do I think Horny, Humped, and Harlot are coming next? You know an addictive personality is always going to crave more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as she got the 'H'elp she needed, she can sashay her way through out the whole alphabet!

      And that is exactly why you have to break bad habits with somewhat healthier ones. Isn't there an old joke about AA being a place where you can stop your addition to alcohol by meeting with a bunch of people to smoke cigarettes and drink coffee?

      Delete
    2. well, she does have nice "h"ooters"....

      Alcoholics Anonymous .. why is it called that? everyone introduces themselves and there's no booze!

      Delete
  3. Happy having humps, hoo-hoo, heels helping herself hunt handsome high-society husband hugely hung he has hyper humungus hector hunting helacious hussy here heavenly havened hormonely hyped honeyed highness hoping heirs happen.

    ReplyDelete