Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Lacy Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks!


Whenever I make a caption for Lacy, I end up pushing boundaries, but definitely not to Denmark!


I stated I was a bit worried about this caption as I was writing it for mostly one reason. One spot where I saw the model I thought was Lacy had her hand in a certain spot and ended up using it to move the plot a bit. Lacy did mention something about it though in her prefs ("caught masturbating or caressing myself in lingerie") so I am not going to worry about it too much .. well any more than pretty much writing a bunch of sentences worrying about it! LOL

This caption developed more than I initially thought, and it's where imagination can take hold. I honestly only had Lacy's preferences in mind AND the last paragraph in my head .. well, mostly the idea that it's horrible to be seen in the same outfit as another woman at a party or event. That is definitely not an issue for guys, and that is something that sets women apart from men .. well unless two guys show up in powder blue tuxedos, right?

It is the fleshing out of the conversation and story that makes all of us captioners unique. I have a good idea that with this picture,  and the "Dressed the same" plot point .. 8 out of 10 captioners would have enough variation to them that they wouldn't be considered the same.

Thinking about it now, I just came up with another way to write this caption. A fancy dress party at an art exhibit for a gallery showing, and 2 guys who know each other, but not as crossdressers, end up at the same party all dolled up in the same dress .. one they saw in a shop storefront while going somewhere together .. maybe a barber shop (is that masculine enough? Strip club? .. and they both tried not to stop and admire it, calling each other out. "What are you, a tranny on the weekends?" "I've seen you in the shower at the gym. You don't have big enough balls to be a real shemale!"

Hmmm, I like this idea a lot!

Anyway, I wrote this up early Sunday afternoon, a few hours before the Patriots play at 6 PM and right around the time the Saints = Rams started playing .. which is right after I wrote this caption. I have no idea who won either game. I hope for good, competitive games, and obviously I want the Pats to win so they'll go to the Super Bowl. I think all four teams are worthy though so let's hope for two great games and an awesome lead up to the final game in Atlanta in a few weeks.

UPDATE: Damn! What awesome games they both were. Both losing teams have so much to be proud of, for both games needed overtime to be decided. For the Patriots game, whichever team won the coin toss was most likely going to win the game in my mind. Patriots back in the Super Bowl! Does it EVER get old? NO IT DOESN'T!

Feel free to comment on the caption, the alternate caption idea, football (not soccer!) what snuggly lingerie you wore during the winter storm, or anything else you want to see on the agenda!


One of the opening acts for the Panic at the Disco concert, Two Feet. Much better live than in a studio recording. Great guitarist, and wonder if he'd be better served with an actual band.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure anybody nails the slow progression and quick twist like you do. Great cap, and that final line totally sells the image. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you noticed that line at the end, that it's HER dress and that SHE should be embarrassed to be dressed in the same outfit he's wearing .. not that he's a guy in a dress and heels.

      Delete
  2. The caption was spot on. If I was dressed like this, I would be so tempted to play. Plus, I actually like the idea of going out dressed in matching lingerie and dresses, so it made points in more than one way. Another great caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how back in middle school, girls would often coordinate their outfits to match, even wearing the same thing. But once they got past high school, it was verboten and a fashion faux pas!

      Delete