Saturday, December 8, 2018

Damien is Allergic to So Many Things .. Dee, Perhaps Not So Much!


This caption is nothing to sneeze at! Maybe he's cured, but SHE still has lots of word play to groan over!


Well, it is something new here at DoG, and that is just one of the animals I'm allergic to! Made this one about a week ago as a stop gap so I'd have something to post on a weekend when I was quite busy .. something just like today! Wasn't the best picture, but it was cute .. and it mixed in two wishes I might make if I had access to some sort of wish machine. I don't think they make those anymore, so coming across one is quite rare indeed!

On another positive note, I have TWO Christmas captions done and a 1/2 one, in so much as it is a short caption that is peripherally about the holidays but still within the Christmas jurisdiction. I would once again like to have a week filled with holiday themed captions, but this is a good start!

I am a bit under the weather this morning, as I have been for a week or two, but it's nothing a nice hot shower won't cure, and I've got things to do. Hope everyone out there is doing well, and check out Katie Mill's blog, as she has a new caption up after over two years away from us. Drop in and leave a comment to let her know we really missed her!

This is a blog exclusive, so if the caption gave you at least a chuckle, feel free to leave a comment or ask a question. I don't always have time to whip up a caption or write up a post, but I pop in quite often for 3-5 minutes at a time, which is perfect for responding to what you leave down below.


8 comments:

  1. That's an interesting way to stop allergic reactions. I wonder if the same idea can be used to give magical abilities to non-magical folk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if the bunny is magic, I would think the owner would have to figure out how to control it.

      Delete
  2. A cute little furry friend and a brand new wardrobe, that's what I call a jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I never thought about that perhaps it could be read as Damien was wearing pantyhose before the change happened! But yes, a new wardrobe helps things out considerably!

      Delete
  3. This is the first time I wished I had an allergie ;D
    Fun cap.

    I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this would make all the previous allergies all worthwhile.

      I've just been under the weather with that cold/flu that seems to linger for weeks. I just need to get through it. We've all had it since before Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. That was very cute - well done! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Perhaps nothing that the hair of the .. rabbit can't fix!

      Delete