Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve Isn't For the Compliant .. You Naughty, Naughty Readers!


Excuses, Excuses, Excuses! I want action, dammit! You WILL KNEEL before me!


Hmmm, perhaps a bit over the top on that teaser, eh? Just call me, Zod Mentia!

Well, anyone that's been dropping by for a number of years now knows that Mistress Dee delivers the naughty on Christmas Eve. It's just what I do. With my family's traditions, Christmas Eve is spent visiting friends and enjoying their company. Either you host a open house gathering, or you spend the evening traveling around to other's homes and spread the holiday cheer, perhaps reconnecting with others that have been too busy, or renewing another year of camaraderie.

Of course, we often get loud and boisterous, perhaps tip some wassail or spiked nog. It's good times with good people. So what if I've invited you to come over and I've been stood up? Well, virtually here at the Haven, I'll just have you wrapped for me as a gift under the tree .. in pretty ribbons of course, just like you wear when you think no one is watching! Soon your cheeks will be as red as the big guy in the red suit .. you ass cheeks of course! I hope you enjoy the nipple clamps I picked out just for you. And that kissable lipstick won't smear when I take off your ball gag so that you can .. well, I will leave THAT to your imagination, dearie!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone, make sure you pay your proper tribute to the Mistress, or you'll definitely be fit to be (hog) tied on Christmas morning!


How much funkier and more soulful can you get than Clarence Carter's "Back Door Santa"??

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes, even the most eager submissive needs a little push. It can be so hard to make that first move, to take responsibility for your fantasies. Sounds like this may just be a gift for everyone involved!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is a good gift that fits everyone!

      So, would you like red ribbons or green?

      Delete
  2. Nadine is not really the submissive kind of girl, she prefers teasing and being teased. But sometimes it can be a lot of fun to play around and give in to the likes and preferences of others.

    Happy Christmas to everyone.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete