Friday, November 2, 2018

Sally's Been Stuffed Like a Quahog!


Yeah, we have those in New England. It's a species of clam that you serve spread wide open!


Look up stuffed Quahogs if you don't believe me. You can get some of the best ones on the coast of Rhode Island. They are usually quite large for a clam, and often the "stuffies" are in served in shells 3-5 inches across and served with hot sauce.

However this is a clam of another sort, being broken in from what we can gather from the context of the caption. I wrote this mostly because I wanted to post something tonight, but also to show I can write brief, yet hot and steamy tg captions if I need to do so .. I usually don't but I made an exception in this case.  I had saved the picture awhile back knowing that it was perfectly laid out for text directly on the photo itself, and that it was perfect for a storyline like I crafted here tonight,

Hopefully this quickie put some starch into everyone's panties on a Friday night. It's yet another blog exclusive so feel free to talk about the caption, and why not leave me a link to a TG caption or story site I may not have seen lately. Transformation sites a la changes into animals, fat gain or age regression can be fun to look at too. Always looking for good stuff to read!


4 comments:

  1. "It did not matter to her in the slightest." No, I imagine it doesn't. Sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment and see where live takes you. Smutty goodness all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was probably the main point for the caption. Sometimes it doesn't matter what happened, you have to live in that moment. Feeling guilty is something that I find inhibitive. I am not religious now, but was exposed to it as a youth, and it can be something that STILL pops up from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Really....if you get some new equipment of course you'd want to try it out just to see how it all feels!!!
    I know I would....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's totally a cliché at this point, but I'll still chuckle when I see a gender swap clip and the first thing the guy does in the girls body is feel themselves up. It's one of the few things that aren't necessarily linear between men and women. Moobs are still WAY different than boobies; and 90 percent of the time, clothing and undergarments are made to show them off.

      And I bet, in this case that, when she was a man, he was not used to being in a submissive position when it came to sex. Doing what someone else wants sexually, and being guided to do so, is definitely an uncomfortable position if you haven't done it before, even if it does feel good.

      Delete