Saturday, October 20, 2018

Even when you weren't listening .. #Throwback


.. you were paying attention to Dee! .. or was that the other way around? No biggie!


Man, apparently nobody wants to tackle racial topics at all! Well, I that makes me unusual I guess. Better to be quiet I figure. Or maybe it just wasn't a good caption!

I have what I think is a great sexy caption coming up on Sunday night. Well, at least I think it's sexy and hawt. Tonight I wanted to repost something from almost five years ago, which was spotlighted to me in the comment section by Tiffany Irving. I went to look at it, and it definitely is yummy. You know it's pretty old when the commenters were Leeanne, Ian, and Joanna Atkins .. none of whom I've seen around these parts in at least a few months. Please do drop in and say hi, let us know how you are doing. For Joanna, I believe there is a relatively new child in the family. Ian just sort of disappeared, and Leeanne had some unpleasantness on her blog / real life that I was reluctant to get involved with so I kept my distance. I do miss them terribly, so hopefully I will hear from them soon.

Look like it will be Dodgers vs Red Sox in the World Series. I feel extremely blessed to have them reach the Fall Classic yet again. It took 86 years for the win in 2004, and they won again in 2007 and 2013. Let's hope Chris Sale can get healthy again .. side note: he told reporters that his hospital visit was due to an infected belly button ring! It was a joke, of course, but it would have been interesting if he caught a gender virus and was slowly changing? They did say he lost a good amount of weight and could barely hold down food when he was sick, and wasn't strong enough to throw a bullpen session for 3 days. Go Red Sox! or Red Stockings .. with garters!

Chat with me in the comment section if you wish, any and all readers. I'll also answer questions and possibly take requests as to future caption ideas. I don't think I am in caption debt, and have been making quite a few blog exclusives, so why stop now?


4 comments:

  1. Gosh! There's so much to like about this caption. First and foremost, I think that model's kinda cute and the pose she's striking is suitably coquettish. Second, her outfit really ticks a bunch of boxes for things I enjoy: gothic lolita, capped sleeves, ruffles, ribbons, patent leather shoes, etc...

    I'm a *big* fan of hypnosis as a plot point in captions. Furthermore, I really enjoy "accidentally" using trigger words. I think the usage here is very playful and it reminds me of another caption you did (I think it was featured in another flashback), where the image was of a woman swinging two balls around and accidentally commanding someone else to fuck her. There's something campy and kitschy about it that's just a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely remember that one because it starred Petra, one of my favorite online friends of all time. She, like the caption, was very campy and kitschy, yet also very sexy! I miss her a lot.

      I know some people are very divided on hypnosis. I tend to like it because it's easy to write, it feels very commanding, and who SAYS that you cannot make someone's appearance change by telling them it is mentally? I mean, if you mind believes it, there should be a possibility that it can make the changes physically. And yeah, even if it IS more magic, there's nothing wrong with that either!

      Delete
  2. Well, I am getting a little turned on by your show of dominance - that dazed desperate to please look on Chloe's face is SOOOO precious.... I wonder how long she was under being trained...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to be more dominant, though it's nice to try to relax and let others control you occasionally. The picture should always be in harmony with what I've written, because I tend to let it TELL me the story, like I am just transcribing what is happening to everyone else.

      Also, thanks for the message on one of the missing people. Still gives me a bit of pause, but I have heard about that issue before so I won't worry as much. Thanks for the head's up!

      Delete