Monday, October 15, 2018

A Really Smart Looking Pantsuit to Wear to a Wedding!


No, don't leave without reading this blog post! I swear it's pretty good, or at least not too bad!


Wanted to throw that caveat out to everyone. I mean, who the hell wants to look at women in pantsuits, right? Well, read the caption and you'll learn as to WHY she is wearing something like that.

Besides, it isn't like that wasn't fashionable at some point in the past. Even in the 90's, I went to a wedding as a late teen, and my GF at the time wore a pantsuit .. which is how I remember how inconvenient it was when she said she had to wrestle with the outfit and almost disrobe to use the toilet without making too much of a mess.

I've used pants as a topic before in captions .. where perhaps a guy has lost a bet or something and has to dress like a woman, but he is adamant that he'll do it as long as he gets to wear pants. Somehow that always backfires! What seems to be such a masculine item can be tamed by whatever else is worn with it, specially when it comes to footwear.

But in this caption, I did want it to signal some sort of power. A new sort of power that, in Brenda's mind, can tip the scales back to even with his ex-wife. Does it work? I'm not quite sure, but within the scope of the picture, she seems VERY confident as to what is going to happen later on that evening.

The post, and the outfit, is what led me to saving the photo for a future caption. There is definitely some psychology lying there underneath the initial layers that perhaps make themselves known as you roll the plot around in your head a bit. Not just that, but where it will lead.

So, dear readers, what does happen next for the main characters in the caption, like Brenda, the ex-wife, her soon-to-be husband? Who exactly is the person that Brenda is having a conversation with and what is her connection to all the others? Is it me, aka Dee, or a bridesmaid? A dominatrix that was hired by the ex-wife to turn him into a feminized sissy or complete woman? Let me know in the comments. I have an idea .. and I'd like to see how closely mine is to yours!


16 comments:

  1. Hmm, based off her dialog, I have a hard time thinking that it's a dominatrix. I'm basically taking a shot in the dark here, but I choose to believe, it's a mutual friend of both Brenda and her ex. In the aftermath of their breakup, the friend has basically come down on the side of Brenda (maybe a BFF?), which would explain why she would have a backup dress for Brenda. I also think it justifies the banter back and forth between them.

    As for what happens next? I'm thinking Brenda's ex gets a little revenge on her ex with some post-ruined wedding hypnosis. Something embarrassing to further Brenda's changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good ending to me!

      And yes, it sounds like a friend of both that thought that perhaps the ex-wife went too far and is out to protect him from himself.

      Delete
    2. Also, as far as my two cents on pants are concerned, I think all the hate on pants is totally overblown. If you’re writing off all pants as masculine and un-feminine, you’re missing out on some truly stylish clothing options.

      Delete
  2. It's definitely a cute outfit, not sure it outshines a beautiful wedding dress though. Perhaps the ex is a grumpy dresser? I like his/her thought process, but nothing would steal the show more than a short, tight LBD. Just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I am not sure Brenda wouldn't upstage her. Everyone knows that a bride is wearing a gorgeous gown .. but they don't expect her ex-hubby to come dressed up looking like a woman, no matter what the outfit is!

      It would make me wonder what is going on if I was part of the groom's family .. is this what is in store for our brother, cousin, son?!?

      Delete
  3. mmmm… not going to work.... nothing says "Look at me! I am the center of attention! " like a wedding gown.....

    You want to really get her goat? Do some research. Find that guy, the One Who Got Away. We all … I mean, THEY ALL have one. The one who dumped her, or even worse, never let her near. The brother's friend that always saw her as a little girl, while she dreamed of him. Walk in with him as your plus-one. The one guy she always wanted.... but never had. And make it obvious he is going to have YOU tonight....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good idea that would probably work well. With an open bar, I can definitely see Brenda giving it a shot!

      Delete
  4. Good way to ruin her day is to drop those pants and take on all comers!!! Who will remember anything else about the wedding after her feminized ex-hubby puts on a show like that?
    I really hate pantsuits....really really hate them....it's the horrid pants that I was forced to wear when all I ever wanted was to wear pretty dresses and shockingly short skirts!!!
    I want to start a new anti-pants movement....we can call ourselves Antipa....our slogan will be "Down with pants and up with skirts!"
    I think I could bring quite a few people together with a chant like that!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, you would get lots of people chanting with a slogan like that!

      There is something to be said for Man-drag as done by certain women. I think Marlene Dietrich was one of the first, and can be a powerful statement and sexy as hell too.

      SO you wouldn't even settle for yoga pants and fur boots with a big warm fuzzy sweater?!?

      Delete
    2. Alright Dee....maybe yoga pants....but if given the choice I'd still prefer a skirt with my fur boots and big warm fuzzy sweater!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. I would like to join Antipa please!

      Delete
  5. True, only the bride should wear white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't do pants . . . but I love the sentiment, and the idea of upstaging the bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, we seem to have come across a divisive subject here .. pants!

      Delete