Sunday, September 2, 2018

Cheers to the QB that Used PEDs! Do I Have to Spell It Out to Y-O-U?!?


Now that school is pretty much back in session .. here's what happened over the summer!


Summer time is when you need to work on your skills when it comes to high school sports. Nothing like running gassers in the middle of July to take your breath away. Speaking of taking your breath away, here's a cheer-leading caption that I made for Tungdil which I decided to co-star with her.

Quite wordy, but there needed to be a good amount of back story involved to get everyone up to speed and make the caption go where it had to go. I like to think that Courtney Captisa is the trainer in this caption, because of course she would be the one to .. BRING IT ON! It's been BROUGHT!

Not sure what else to say, as it's all there in the caption. No subtle or hidden meanings; straight forward from the beginning to the end. I do make those from time to time!


One of my favorite bands of the last few years. This was their first single from the new album.

6 comments:

  1. Planetary fitness: total judgement zone. Hehehe, I love how you intersperse various pop culture references in your caps. You're one of the best Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a hook and I enjoy tying it all into the captions. I am much like this in real life anyway, so why not bring it in. Can't go a day without quoting the Simpsons or some other reference.

      Delete
  2. Oh my yes....the cheerleaders....in high school they wore their uniform to class on Fridays.....every boy wanted them but only the most elite of the jocks even had a chance with them....
    I wanted them too.....I wanted them to take me and force me to dress like them and have a boyfriend like them....and well....
    You might say that my high school experience was a little different...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to bed them AND wear their clothes!

      I played baseball and soccer in high school so I wasn't on the cheerleader radar like the football and basketball teams were.

      Delete
  3. Great story! Now, where is this Planetary Fitness gym or at least how can I make contact with the former cheer teacher coach? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you undo the Kuiper belt and then head straight towards Uranus!

      Delete