Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Better Motivator than Tony Robbins!


Rachel will transform your life .. not only figuratively, but literally!


Made this caption as a cute little fun bit of fluff when I saw the picture. I think all those motivational types that wander around the nation selling seminars and books to rich people with too much money who wish to be ULTRA ELITE and the alpha's amongst THE BEST YOU CAN BE!

For Rachel of Rachel's Haven, it's more than just a saying that she's changed many people's lives, giving them a place for support and an environment where people can be part of the community in many different ways. We've got TG captions of course, lots of RP opportunities, and the entire dimension of TG from dreamers to crossdressers to those who've gone through SRS.

So why not do a bit of a tribute to the creator? And as always, we are looking to keep the website open, so if you have a bit of money to donate to have the web doors stay open, sign in and search out the fund-raising efforts on the site. I'm not trying to solicite funds directly, so that is why I would like you to go to the site and donate there. www.rachelshaven.com

I hope to have some new captions for you in a few days. BTW, anyone seen Ian lately? Haven't heard from him in a few weeks I think!

Anyone here really get into Neuro Linguistic Programming? That is the thing that Tony Robbins talks about to enrich everyone's lives .. and not feel guilty about living the good life where you can just drop a few grand a couple times a year to get pep talks from a guy who makes Kevin McHale of the old Boston Celtics look like a GQ model. Anyway, if you know about it, give me a shout out in the comments. It'd be interesting to try to incorporate some into my TG captions.



2 comments:

  1. That was cute, and a lot of fun - great tribute to Rachel, and I love the idea of sort of personalizing the Haven. That's one motivational seminar I might be inclined to attend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I see any of those Tony Robbins things, my brain sort of glazes over OR I watch with rapt attention as to the monster-like qualities he has on screen. I have made note of many of the things he does at his seminars that really reek of cultish manipulations.

      Rachel however, has been an agent of change for so many people on the Haven. If anyone deserves riches and a cult following, it's her!

      Delete