Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Definitely A Correct Order to the Way We Dress, Right?


It'll probably make more sense when you read it! Please come inside! I've got questions and hopefully you have answers!


I've noticed that most people have a certain routine for how they get dressed in the morning, but who's to say that all that stays the same depending on WHAT exactly you are getting dressed in the morning! For instance, I tend to put on a shirt first, then wander around the house until it's time to head out somewhere, then I'll throw on some socks, then shorts or pants, then shoes. YMMV

What I really like about this caption is that it is structured like a lot of my favorite TG fantasies. Not so much this caption plot, but the repetition of something happening in general, that starts out as my usual routine, but each time I do it, there are more feminine things that take the place of what I used to do. Almost like a compulsion, and that I am not quite noticing it, though I am, but it's just sort of shrugged off, like "I've always done it like this, right?" It builds up the tension, and leads to the realization of what truly is going on, with the reveal as the dramatic release.

Which I guess leads into you, the readers, and how you fantasize. What sort of things do you tend to focus on? Is it the process of the change, perhaps the items or the person that propels the change? Do you have go-to fantasies laid out, or do you tend to absorb the days events into the story? Do you just use your mind, or do you have some sort of physical aid (clothing, sex toys, videos or pictures) to bring you further along into the plot line you've created? Do you often picture yourself as the protagonist in fictional stories or captions like the ones here .. either as an official story, or as a basis for whatever your mind can create?

I'd love to know the answers to these questions, as I think it might help me figure out how best to bring these captions to life for others to view and enjoy. Hell, if you have a blog, feel free to post my questions there too, and hopefully you can solicit some answers for me as well. I hope you all will indulge me a bit and give me things to think about and ponder, whilst I make more captions!


3 comments:

  1. This maybe tmi, but the best way I can put it that answers your questions is like thjs I definitely tend to focus on the change itself. Depending on the day I'll switch from the being the protagonist to another person that is just watching things unfold. Going along with the day with also depict the emotions behind. Wanted, unwanted, pleasurable, or painful with imagined sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you tend to switch it up, but really get into the process itself, as in, "I could feel my nipples hardening and standing up and away from my chest, as with an odd tingle, my areola expanded considerably, the whole of which was at least 5 times as sensitive to the air and touch as my softer fingertips lightly twirled them in tandem. etc .."

      Delete
    2. Thats exactly right dee. Hopefully that answered some of your questions.

      Delete