Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Seperation Can Only Go SO FAR!


Things can always look up, even when it can feel bleak and empty.


Wrote this caption, and the words in the intro a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did because I have had a literal week from hell. I'd rather not go into details but we have had a familial situation blow up, a physical ailment issue, and vehicular issue that has yet to give us legal relief. Ugggh!

Every one of these situations could be worse however, and I'm glad to say that. Bones can heal, cars can be fixed, and hopefully bitchy people can take a chill pill. We all need to stay true to ourselves and the ones we love. And we need to, sometimes lovingly but firm, put our foot down and say that enough is enough!


2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I get it. No car troubles here (yet - we're weeks away, if we're lucky, from needing new tires), but I'm still in a foul mood over family behavior last week. Here's to better days ahead.

    On a positive note, I really like this caption. The cheeky side of me wonders whether I could choose between books and lingerie, but my sentimental side loves that the movers showed the compassion her wife couldn't. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the caption. Most of my books are now on an Amazon Fire Tablet so I am pretty good there, and I still have my computer setup. Anything else I can probably go without or replace!

      Delete