Monday, March 12, 2018

What Does Your Fortune Say? Mine Says ...


Look out! Lots more snow is on the way! Will we still have power tomorrow? Tune in and find out!


Wanted to post something so people would know what is going on. We in New England are getting our third Nor'easter storm in less than 2 weeks, and we are truly getting sick of all this. We had a relatively mild winter and looked forward to spring . and for shitty weather to hit us so late is just AARRGGHH! I've got the day off, so happy me. Not sure about the GF as her boss likes to consider the job "Essential" though nobody has ever said, "There's 15 inches of snow outside, I need to head out and get a " Feel free to plug in things like colonoscopy or lobotomy into that space, and you'll understand my apprehension about her heading to her job on Tuesday.

Anyway, perhaps I'll have something up on Tuesday. Depends on the weather and if we lose power, which has been another issue here in this area. Friends of mine have only gotten their electricity back on Sunday, and you never know if they'll lose it again. We are hunkered down here with natural gas heat and cooking stove, so we won't freeze and we'll be able to cook things .. and I've been prepper ready when it comes to portable chargers for our electronics like cell phones and tablets, and plenty of flashlights, lanterns, etc ...

As a note to the last caption .. did everyone understand what was going on there?? Ian made the only comment, and mentioned that it took a few times of reading it to follow what was going on. If so, let me know and I'll make another post breaking it down. I didn't want to give away the punchline and spoil everything, but perhaps I wasn't as clear as I thought I was when I made it? Let me know, OK?
Anything else you'd like me to write about? If I have power, I probably will have time to write something up, so dish it out below in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. I well feel really embarrassed if everyone says they got it first time. i well blame my new meds I tend to crash as the evening goes on.
    Maybe channel all that snow anger or do a cabin fever caption two people cooped up might be a reason to dress up or convert a partner.

    ReplyDelete