Friday, January 5, 2018

Former Teacher Learns Another Lesson .. the Hard Way!


Who knew that so many magic users were in the school systems? Not Kaitlyn!


How many spanks do you think that Kaitlyn would get if she told Sister Mary Pain that she was really a 30 year old man, and not really a teenage girl? I think the paddle might end up with scorch marks!

Sorry about being not around much. I am posting this one quickly because for the last 36 hours or so, it's been: "shovel snow, watch the 50 MPH winds blow the snow back where you had moved it from as you defrost yourself, then back out and shovel snow." Throw in the "City street plows pushing snow back in front of your street so you have to shovel it AGAIN!" and you've got the recipe for the hate-filled stew I've been cooking lately. Now it's time for polar bear season as we try to drive around the snow drifts that could be cars while freezing in -30 wind chill for the weekend. No thawing until at least Monday. YAY?

And since I have to generate some paperwork for a meeting on Monday morning, I have to pile into the truck and head out on a Saturday to my work site .., my weekend feels really shitty. So much for "2018 is going to be killer awesome!" and I'll settle for, "2018! At least it's not 2017!"

Anyway, enough negative thoughts. You didn't come here for that. You came here to read "meh" captions created by a slightly psychotic TG capper. You'll find plenty of those here, including this one, created for Kaitlyn as a 2 for 1 offer. She supplied the picture and I write the caption based on the photo and her preferences. In return, she trades me two captions back with my prefs. I call that a bargain, and I think Roger Daltry would agree.

It's your basic power-play, where Mr. Smarty Pants can't believe that he'd lose out on a promotion to an actual woman .. can you believe that? Back story would probably be that maybe she was a student teacher under his watch and he still sees her more like an undergraduate than a colleague? So due to his behavior, he's turned into a teenage she to learn some sort of vague lesson, but acts out in ways only a teenage girl would think is proper and well-intended. From there, it's just a set-up towards the much longer trap he ended up setting up for himself.

Now to head down soon to the parking lot so I can try to get the GF's car back into our "spot". It's about 8 PM and the local weather says that right now it "feels like -11 outside." Fuck you Artic Circle, Jet Stream, El Guapo and whatever other weather phenomena are out there right now conspiring against us! The Bimbogenesis didn't affect me at all so now you want to freeze my genitals off, don't you? Tonight I'll be wearing pantyhose ON TOP OF my tights. That'll stop you from making me all girly! You'll see!


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the snow and the cold, sounds... challenging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally is. We had actually cleared out a good area of the parking area for the GF's car .. and now our landlord went and plowed again where others haven't shoveled and our car won't fit in our spot now .. car is too long and blocks others. I am not amused!

      Delete
  2. Sorry you are having such a horrid time. Try and keep the hot blood pumping around those nether regions.

    ReplyDelete