Sunday, November 12, 2017

It's Like This Every Month or So With You, Isn't It?


Well, this one we CAN blame it on the moon .. right Bob Seger? Not his beard though!


Made this one the other day for Amberstar. I wrote this as if I actually WAS her daughter, and used my own daughter as an influence. I was a big fan of the picture, the yoga pants drew me in, and the rest of it lead to the story. I think it has just the right amount of embarrassment balanced with a loving nature between the dad and daughter. I definitely didn't want to go too overboard in any direction.

I think it's the right amount of text as well. I needed to tell an actual story this time around. I used what shorthand I could as far as illuminating the coming menstruation cycle, but I didn't want to skimp out on the actions David was going through involuntarily. I wanted to show it and emphasize it as best I could, that the compulsions were moving him forward towards femininity.

All in all, I like this one a lot. You results may vary. Let me know what you think?


2 comments: