Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Feminize Me Once, Shame on Me! Feminize Me Again, Shame On ..


.. the moon? No, definitely not that. Find out inside who gets the blame the second time around!


Made this for Lacysliplover, for whom I've created some of my favorite captions over the last few years, and I always try to take extra care when making something for her. I've been sitting on this caption 'set' for a number of days now, wanting to get the feel just right and not go over the line. Especially since I had the first panel done and completed .. and thought the story wasn't quite over .. and luckily had another shot or two of the model.


Luckily, if she doesn't like the 2nd panel, she can just sort of disavow it and still enjoy the first one. Not sure how she is going to take it .. Many times I tight walk on her boundary lines, and though she does say that her wife can be included in the captions, I'm not sure positioning her in the role of a dominant, even a loving one like I am showing here, is something she wants to see in a caption.

For those that weren't quite following, my thought process was that I was a dominatrix paid by Ron, who at one point did a "binge and purge" and stopped using Dee's services. Then a few months later, he is back in panties, heels and hose and wonders how. In confronting Dee, he ends up finding out that his wife has been doing it, perhaps using subliminal programming that Dee had installed. Maybe she initially called up Dee to find out why she was "involved" with her hubby, and when confronted with it, decided to go along with his "wishes and desires" being the loving wife that she is.

I love creating loving yet kinky story captions, and this one makes me smile with an evil upturn of the corner of my lips, sort of like a Sexually Deviant Grinch.


Tell me you love me, tell me that my captions suck .. just TELL ME SOMETHING down below!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, great kinky caption AND some LA sleaze metal? I love your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you X feel better now? Love the captions to. The first could stand alone but the second adds another mind f*** layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once in lacy slips, even though I tried, I could not stay away. With two woman trying to keep me in lacy slips, I did not have a chance. Which is great because I really love this lacy slip.

    ReplyDelete