Saturday, September 16, 2017

Spring Has Sprung Like an Enchanted Closet Filled with Colorful Female Clothing!


Not exactly one of Hemingway's best lines, but it certainly works well for a caption title ..


Just a quickie here as I've had to go for x-rays and such on my back and neck. Ended up that I didn't remember having a box fall and hit me on the side of my face and shoulder. That is why I hurt my neck. I didn't recall it happening, but the GF reminded me of the incident. Weird!

Anyway, I should be heading to a chiropractor soon. Hoping it will be covered by my insurance, otherwise this is going to be costly to fix. Many years of neglect to my back and arms (I'm sure the years of head-banging with a bass strapped to my neck didn't help!) have really messed up my back, including moderate to severe neck mobility issues when I try to look upward. Right now the big issue is that my thumb and pointing finger are completely numb. It rhymes and it is scary as hell.

It is why I did not post last night, and I'm not sure it I will have a completely normal schedule in the near future, especially since I've only a few captions left in the queue. I could go in Saturday morning for my first treatment and feel great, or I could be dragging ass as the chiropractor manipulates the hell out of 12 years of passive aggressive behavior towards my body's upper torso. We shall see how it goes .. hopefully it will be a quick and painless (and less time consuming proposition that I think it is going to) path back to normalcy. I'll be happy to get rid of the constant pain running through both my bicep and triceps too!

So enjoy this caption I made for Dawn around the start of Spring .. since Autumn is on the way, it seemed like a good time to post. You don't realize it, but this subject matter is certainly a specific fetish that quite a few people in the TG community have, that of clothes attacking someone and transforming them into a body (and mind) that fits it properly.


3 comments:

  1. Yowch on the neck, and also, slightly concerning that these details slipped your mind with a head injury! I hope that all goes well with the chiropractor and such - is it worth getting checked out with an X-Ray (is that even something you can do cheaply in the USA?) just to make certain?

    It's a good caption, but I'm slightly hung up on the neck injury thing and the fact a box fell on your face and you don't remember it. I mean, like I'm one to talk, I still haven't had my elbow checked out from 2014 or 2015 and it was quite possibly broken then... Anyway, yes, I hope you're alright again soon and best of luck with the chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did get x-rays, which was the most disconcerting part because I'm pretty sure those WON'T be covered, so I could be out like 500-1k just for that. The chiropractor is going to see if they can bill my insurance for the co-pay, since I'm not within the correct circle of choice. If not, he will accept a reduced rate, probably because I was referred by a few of his best patients. Right now, that will be about 700 through to Christmas or so. Probably over 2k for something I probably could have fixed years ago.

      And it is my fault, of course. I treat my body like I am a Terminator, without the regenerative effects.

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm glad you got fully checked out and the possibility of mates-rates but... blimey. You guys get royally done over on the insurance deal. To think, I've had countless X-Rays, check-ups and treatments and I pay nothing at the point of use. Sure, I pay more in taxes (~22% Income Tax), but the benefits... Sorry, overly political, suffice to say, glad you got sorted and I hope it doesn't bankrupt you!

      And, you know, who doesn't treat their body like they're a Terminator? I assume you are referring to the slightly badly received T3 or the work-of-art T2 rather than the original. If only because I don't recall regeneration being in the original Terminator's bag of tricks.

      Delete