Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Swanky Yet Posh Wish You'd Probably Want Back!


Or maybe you wouldn't! She seems happier at the end of the caption than she did to start.


Made this caption for Crow, whom I don't think I had made anything for quite s few months. Saw this picture and thought of her preferences and it looked like a wishing fountain to me. Crow actually IS a doctor, though she portrays herself as still broke from all the schooling, but at some point you'd like to think she'd be making good money! Crow also likes being posh and/or a WAG, English terms from what I understand, so I tried my best to "give it a go, tally ho!" "pip pip! and cheerio!" which probably sounds more like Austin Powers, but THAT stuff sounds funny too, so yay for that! Perhaps some British pageantry or feeling will emanate from the caption for those across the pond from me!


I just had to post this video. Hope you haven't seen it before. Always gets a chuckle from me!

5 comments:

  1. Gawd blimey. I couldn't believe my pork pies, Next time her maj drops round for a cup of rosey lea and a chin wag I well get you a gong in the post and no messing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Queen! Gawd bless'er! *raises a cuppa char*

      Delete
    2. Glad that a few of my British friends set me straight on how pleasant I still had her talking! Now, piss off, ya wankers!

      Delete
    3. Awright, awright, keep yer Alan's on!

      I think I may well have mangled Mockney there though, so... yeah. Oh dear.

      Delete
  2. She turned out quite well considering all the other ways the fountain could change things. I do wonder if Sherlock is going to start looking into the missing people. Surely she cant be the only one.

    ReplyDelete