Monday, April 13, 2015

Never Surrender! Well, Maybe a Little Bit? For Shits and Giggles?


Giving up is no fun! Trust me!


We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight in the beauty salons, 
we shall fight in the malls and in the sheets, we shall fight in the dungeons; 
we shall never surrender!

As Liam Neeson would say, "I've got a very particular set of skills," which comes in handy. Of course, those skills are the evil villainous speeches I give to the vanquished hero .. what else did you think I could possibly mean? I might have to work on my condescending, dismissive laugh though.

I hope that RedOchre likes this, as when I saw this picture, I knew it wouldn't be for just anyone. I just posted it now so we'll see. I did try to keep some of this open .. like the lack of a full face and the photo shows no genitalia, along with no male name mentioned .. so that the readers could fill in their own blanks and picture themselves as part of the action.

I guess I've been in a bit of a dark place recently, though I guess it comes in waves. Ironically, I wrote another one right after this one that has a much different tone, so I know I can go back and forth as I need to .. or perhaps it is more of a case of wherever the source photo takes me, I don't really know.


1 comment:

  1. Lucky Special Ops Rangers. Those guys always get the girl. Well, in this case, they get to become the girl, which is even better. Lucky bastards.

    ReplyDelete