Saturday, March 21, 2015

Simone's Birthday Bash .. It's Hot!


Hopefully it will be the ONLY burning sensation you'll receive at the party!


Made this one for Simone the other day as she celebrated her birthday. I searched for a picture with a large birthday cake in it as an idea for the caption, and when I saw this photo, I rewrote what I had in mind, as this felt much better and in keeping with our characters.

It's nice to have a choice as to what caption I post tonight as I have a few in reserves finally. Thought that this might be a good caption for a Saturday night. I am nursing a sinus headache but we are going out visit some friends soon and I wanted to get this out before we leave, Hope everyone is thawing out finally. I can't complain because even though we got 2 inches of snow last night, it was melted by 2 PM while Nova Scotia is getting its third blizzard in 3 weeks! YUCK!



1 comment: