Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gradually Girly .. and Hailey Pixley! Where Are You?!?


Sometimes being a girl happens in fits and starts.


Made this for Amanda McCree on the Haven. She's been around forever it seems there and I hadn't made her a caption in quite some time. Hopefully the colors won't burn out any of your retinas. I like that this has no actual back story so you can imagine what happened and place yourself in her position. What do YOU think happened? I'll post my idea once a few people have said what they think is happening.

I am still not feeling well, and went to an outpatient clinic as my doctor was too busy to be able to see me today. They said, "upper respiratory infection," so I got some nice sleepy time cough syrup for when I'm not at work, and some other stuff that might help when I am at work, but its mostly, "You have to ride this out!" which sucks when one of the symptoms I'm having is chills/sweats. I really don't want to be gushing sweat while in an office others will pop into, and wonder why the hell I'm still running the AC.

On top of that, I have no idea what happened to Hailey Pixley of A Tight Spot. The blog is down, with a report that it has been removed .. and when I tried to email her, my message bounced back at me that her account doesn't exist. I would hate to think someone had it pulled down, especially since she didn't have anything explicit posted there at all. Perhaps a butt covered in nylon tights at most but honestly, they post that on magazine covers now! If anyone knows what is going on, or happens to BE Hailey, let me know! I miss you already sweetie! If you don't want it public, email me, K?


These are the kind of nurses I need right now. Perhaps Kaaren and Leeanne have these outfits ready?

Doctor? I don't think us wearing these nurses uniforms are going to help? Well, they certainly won't hurt!

7 comments:

  1. I just sent her an email and it bounced too. Her Google+ account is deleted now too. :(

    If you're reading this Hailey, I hope you are OK. You will be missed dearly, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls...it's me.

    I realize that, by doing this anonymously, there's no way for me to prove that, but I suppose you'll just have to take me at my word on this one. I also realize this probably isn't the best way to explain the situation, but here goes:

    On Tuesday, I became aware that it was entirely likely my account (and therefore, my identity by extension) had been compromised. I'd visited my blog at work for an update, and that was seemingly all it took for someone in my personal life to be made aware of my extra-curricular activities. It was a stupid mistake on my part, and in a panic, I went into "scorch the earth" mode. It hadn't occurred to me at the time that by deleting my account, my blog would also disappear.

    When I realized that, I was heartbroken. I don't generally save anything to my hard drive or external media devices for security purposes, so I knew this was possible if the blog ever went down, but that I'd done it myself with possibly no real justification and without even saying goodbye was mortifying.

    So, for the past few days, I've been wallowing in self-pity, basically. I'm still concerned about my RL situation, but so far, it hasn't come up again, so I'm desperately hoping that it doesn't. I'm not sure when or even if I'll get back to capping, but when I do, you'll be the first to know.

    That said, I am so very sorry for concerning you both (and others, if they're out there.) You're the sweetest girls in the world to have worried about me, but I can assure you that I'm just fine from a health standpoint, etc. Just a little shaken up, that's all.

    I'll likely have a new account up in the near future at the very least, and when I do, you'll be the first to know.

    Always,
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear from you Hailey! Was sort of worried that someone had either reported you or had discovered something about your real life that made this happen. Hopefully you'll be able to straighten this out as soon as possible and get back to being Hailey from time to time. I understand you being shaken up .. I know a few other people that have had this happen to them as well.

      Perhaps you can contact Gmail/Google to see if you can reactivate your account to at least save/backup what you had. If you are able, and wish, I could always be listed as a moderator and I could back up your files/blog that way.

      Delete
    2. Also glad you are OK-ish, Hailey.

      I believe I've saved all your captions up through "Seeing Through the Fog" (the Hooters Girls/dreamy cap). If Google can't restore your account, I can zip them all up and upload them to Drive account for you to download.

      Delete
    3. If you (or Dee or anyone else) wanted the archived Tights Spot caps, I've uploaded them to Google Drive in three chunks: part 1 (~49.8 MB), part 2 (~41.7 MB), and part 3 (~38.9 MB). Each Zip contains 248 caps.

      Delete
    4. Hey Hailey, I was sooo worried when I saw your site was down and I'm glad nothing nefarious happened to you. I empathize with your RL situation - I couldn't imagine how I would feel if a certain one of my flash-drives was ever discovered.

      Email me when you get back on your (high-heeled) feet. I'm looking forward to more silky tights adventures from you.
      Ciao! Elise

      Delete
  3. Sweet cap. It seems to me this particular situation will become harder on the wife, than on the husband, unless she was the instigator.

    It's good to hear you are back, Hailey. So many girls here have vanished without ever being heard from. It sucks to hear you lost all your work, but it does make me aware of the importance of not neglegting my back ups.

    It's a great gesture you made here Josie.

    ReplyDelete