Thursday, December 19, 2013

Horsing Around .. the Caption!


Hard to believe I hadn't posted this one before!


Well, I thought that I had posted this for sure, but I can't seem to find it, and searching for keywords like, "horse" , "mare" , "and such didn't pull it up, so I apologize if it is a repeat.

I didn't have time to make a caption tonight, but I did make something for Hailey and her Christmas Challenge, and depending on when she posts it, I will be posting it as well. Just a really cheesy little thing, and to be honest, I'm not sure that I might even have plagiarized myself if that is possible!

Its Christmas crunch time! On Friday, I have my work, then go and pick up my daughter from her first job and then bring her to her second job which she works until 11 PM. Yay, mall traffic on the weekend before Christmas! Anyone else out there trying to wrap up the business year before Christmas so you can try to catch a breather? That is definitely my occupational situation.

I don't know bout you, but this was considered traditional in my household at Christmas time!



And one of the best of the newer Christmas songs. It was written and recorded by The Vandals of "My First Christmas as a Woman" fame, and then covered by No Doubt, which did it awesome!


See you in a day or two!

1 comment: