Saturday, November 3, 2012

You See You're a Gypsy!


Sometimes a Fortune isn't measured in gold!




Hope that everyone had a enjoyable and safe Halloween! We stayed home and watched some movies, while my daughter entered that stage where she took a past costume and added "sexy" to it. I'm sure if there were any Peter Pans out there in the neighborhood, they immediately starting growing up!

I had a bit of time this afternoon and wanted to make a caption for Jennifer. I had some more Halloween costume pictures that I had paired up with hopefully inspired song lyrics. Jennifer is certainly into both, so I figured she wouldn't mind being a recipient. I know I played a 'bit' with the lyrics, but honestly, when I was younger, I actually thought Stevie Nicks was saying, "You see you're a gypsy!" so I think that is allowed.

Not sure I will post again this weekend. We'll see if the muse strikes me during Daylight Savings!


DISCUSSION QUESTION: What other songs would make good TG captions, meaning the lyrics definitely could be bent towards manipulation, magic, or other ways of making a guy into a female?

1 comment:

  1. i already left a comment on the haven, but I couldn't pass up leaving a reply here as well.

    It's always great to see a Halloween cap for the Halloween season. But to also see a bit of music mixed with that, is a treat. ^_^

    I think i've already mentioned electric Barbarella from Duran Duran. But that's the only one I can think of, that i would possibly use the lyrics in the cap for the actual story.

    Maybe Meet your master by nine inch nails... But, I normally use music to help me capture the feeling and tone I'm going for in a cap.

    ReplyDelete