Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lickable Cookie Wallpaper .. photo challenge!


Wasn't planning on making a post this weekend, but I was wandering around the TG blogs online and came upon Lady in my Dreams .. she posted a picture that was figuratively yummy .. and a request to have people make a caption out of it. I like challenges so I snagged the picture and went right to town with that delicious picture.

Is it a great caption? Nah, not at all. I do think its cute and fun though, and since I spent maybe 10 minutes on it in total (the hardest part was coming up with cookie names .. thank you Wikipedia and Google!) I wanted to make a quickie. The only 'cookie" I had thought of right away was ladyfingers, and I didn't really see any of those on the wall. I am not sure a more cake-like cookie would work well on a wall so I can see why they left them out. As for me, I would be more likely to staple pop-tarts to the wall than cookies, but to each their own!

She only posted a few hours ago, so if you feel like it, head on over to her site and see what you ca do with the picture! I am not sure if I asked this before, but would you readers like me to post some picture challenges?

DISCUSSION QUESTION: I have a formspring question in the queue that I will get to at some point soon. Any other topics you would like to me to cover? How about things I've brought up before that you'd like to see in a bit more detail? The floor is yours!

1 comment:

  1. I for one LOVE the idea of picture challenges so if you posted them, I would do my best to participate. I might do the one here for Lady In My Dreams.

    ReplyDelete